simeon the crushed

1. photographs of nick nacks

im bored stuck in my house so im making a photographs of...possibly interesting nick nacks i have around the house, the first one is a cup i'm er borrowing from the university dining hall, the symbols are in gols paint i quite like it so here's my first nick nack, please click on the thumnail to see it full size:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	260710-1613.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	1566
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. having a break

been under a lot of pressure, a stupendous amount and I'm getting people's names confused, making dumbass posts and saying little of any philosophical value, i've been under immense pressure to get something sorted, it has now payed off! I'm now going to take a break from avfm for a little while and chill out a bit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. my life story, philosophy, heroin, transgenderism and psychosis

i feel a bit lost sometimes with my blog, i have much to consider an analyze but i thought i would go through my history.

i took time off from university at age 18 to be with a woman in the US who became very physically, sexually and emotionally abusive but i was stuck in the same flat in a foreign country for a month and a half, it was going to be three months but i got the fuck outta there when she started losing all empathy hopped up on Ritalin and xanax, from age 18.5 i started ...

Updated 02-25-2015 at 11:38 PM by simeon the crushed

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. my life as a woman part one: if heroin's better than sex, this was better than heroin

this blog is a continuation of the blog linked in my AVFM signature.

so as i have said before i was for a time or at least appeared to be a young attractive transgender woman, indistinguishable from biological young women, was 'male' before that and am male now.

when i was female the world was a very different place, i have taken many substances in my time, even crack and heroin but nothing is so dizzying and 'high' as being a young attractive female.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. when will we admit that men can be raped

i have much more complex posts in the works and this is just a thought i had and wanted to write it down, before i was transgender and was just a transvestite without anyone knowing...i was raped, i went to my doctor soon after totally confused and feeling lost, i felt too dirty and horrible to tell my family and i couldn't accept in my mind that this has really happened but i had a scheduled appointment with my doctor a day or two after and in the middle of it in a very disconnected way i just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized