4malelib

1. Who are the "two sides"? Interracial cooperation and solidarity

I usually prefer not to get too far away from MHRM here including issues of race, but this is a copy of a comment I made in a discussion here.

A diversity officer apparently tweeted "killallwhitemen" along with other disturbing behavior. We had common ground to oppose insensitive "PC" type thinking, and I prefer to avoid debates over race here but I wanted to reply to the claim that over the last 5,000 years, ""almost everything of significant value" ...

Updated 05-24-2015 at 08:38 AM by 4malelib

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. MHRM Tactics: How to win without "going down to their level"

From a good discussion here where someone's comments about maybe we should insult like "SJWs" so often do because that seems to often work to 'win' discussions and debates..This brought out some things I've been thinking about.

By the way, earlier in the thread, some of us called for an end to the term "Social Justice Warrior" because those who we fairly want to criticize with the term (using the term against someone calling for marriage equality is not fair) those
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Response to UK Bogger criticizing MHRM for not praising new parental leave law

I did not post on her blog, as I don't live in the UK, but some responses people on her blog could make to all her questions and what are really accusations and criticisms, here are a few responses to her claims in my post.
  4. Pushing MHRAs here on strategy, then I tried giving feminist website another view!

What a night. On AVFM forums I tried to push the MHRM to think less like war and more like winning victories in a constructive way,
    on Sarah Silverman

Well at lest no one attacked me for suggesting more nuanced tactics...

I'm just back from a feminist blog where I was civil and was challenging them, to be more constructive, and raising a few questions, most of all why they did not interview Alison and only the "other side" on the Calgari Expo...and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MHRM Strategy. Being smart is not the same as being weak!

And Smart activism is not the same as weakening the message or weakening the principles of the MHRM.

I don't usually turn my AVFM.com comments into a blog post but some important issues have come up. PlainOldTruth wrote:
    We MHRAs are still in desperate need of hearing the voices of persons steeped in feminist ideology who can explain to us what we, as I observe, are missing. Dr. Fiamengo is one. Dr. Nathanson is another. They have muchmuch more to teach us than I imaging

Updated 01-25-2015 at 08:47 AM by 4malelib

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast