Recent Blogs Posts

1. Why the issues are important

I know some people have got a strong view that it's about a political goal. Get the system to shift from it's current trajectory to one of rolling back the state. To be honest I don't disagree, but this is an objective not a strategy nor a tactic. Men's rights issues are your coin. Knowing about them, caring about them are your tools. If you want to succeed at get anything done, you have to know what you want and why. ALL the issues are important, regardless of your own prioritisations.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Marriage is a custom that lost all meaning

This post is the result of me trying to form my final opinion on gay marriage, as we know in most western countries gay people managed to win a right to marry by claiming marriage is fundamental human right, my home country is one of the few that did not pass it electing instead to replace it with civil unions that give gay couples all rights married couples have sans adopting children. Now as for is this justified stance or not is still up for debate, if gay lobby would drop the constant stream ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Sword once broken can never be made whole again

So i was watching this conversation by Stefan Molyneux with a Danish woman, and in it basically she goes on a rant how men in her country just smoke weed and play video games all day, and none of them ever asked her out. Stefan wastes no time in going on a rant himself, suggesting she beats some sense into them, and as i am sitting there watching this all i am thinking about is, that will not work, the sword is broken, the feminists put so much pressure on it that it shattered, especially in Scandinavian ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Blog

I do more-or-less thave a blog, been posting in it pretty regularly but it's mostly in regards to how much I write, it's on Goodreads. I'll provide a link.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...715.J_N_Morgan

There, that should do it. While I'm at it, I'll give my website as well, and from there you can find links to my books on Amazon. The prices are quite low and I frequently have promotions where I give eReader versions of my books for free or otherwise at a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fighting Windmills

People in this movement will know exactly what i mean with this, odds against us seem more then insurmountable, we seem to loose 10 for every win, our chances of actually pulling this off seem less then zero, yet we keep on fighting, like a bunch of Don Quijotes we keep charging the windmills, getting wrecked every time, then getting up and charging again. Seems kind of pointless right? So why do we keep doing it?

Simple, this are not your normal windmills, they are not grinding wheat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast