Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Sword once broken can never be made whole again

So i was watching this conversation by Stefan Molyneux with a Danish woman, and in it basically she goes on a rant how men in her country just smoke weed and play video games all day, and none of them ever asked her out. Stefan wastes no time in going on a rant himself, suggesting she beats some sense into them, and as i am sitting there watching this all i am thinking about is, that will not work, the sword is broken, the feminists put so much pressure on it that it shattered, especially in Scandinavian ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Blog

I do more-or-less thave a blog, been posting in it pretty regularly but it's mostly in regards to how much I write, it's on Goodreads. I'll provide a link.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/sho...715.J_N_Morgan

There, that should do it. While I'm at it, I'll give my website as well, and from there you can find links to my books on Amazon. The prices are quite low and I frequently have promotions where I give eReader versions of my books for free or otherwise at a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fighting Windmills

People in this movement will know exactly what i mean with this, odds against us seem more then insurmountable, we seem to loose 10 for every win, our chances of actually pulling this off seem less then zero, yet we keep on fighting, like a bunch of Don Quijotes we keep charging the windmills, getting wrecked every time, then getting up and charging again. Seems kind of pointless right? So why do we keep doing it?

Simple, this are not your normal windmills, they are not grinding wheat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The state is way out of line

Let me preface this by saying that when i mean the state, i am not talking about any particular state, i don't know of any state, on any part of the globe, that is not out of line. Some of those we can do nothing about, like the muslim countries, but we can do something about our own states, the so called Democracies, the Res Publicas of the west.

So what prompted me to do write this post is that i was watching this guy on youtube called AfterPrisonShow and basically he spent 7 years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Phalanx must hold

All too often in the last few months i saw MRAs and MRA leaning people tear each other down without cause, Paul striking at CHS, Thunderfoot attacking Lauren Southern, Armored Skeptic made a whole series of videos portraying MGTOW as basement dwelling conspiracy theorists (which some of them are, i wont lie). And then how many people were all too eager to turn against Milo at the first sign of trouble.

Anyone who watched the movie 300, as silly and cartoonish the whole thing was in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast