Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male-positive TV Shows and Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Berne View Post
    The Transformers dvd I recently bought, unfortunately appears to be a newer HD 3D version of the series, in which they have added 'action chicks' with coloured hair and tats. If can point me to dvds of The Transformers which do not contain action chicks, it would be much appreciated.
    I don't know what language your children speak. If you want the English version, this is probably what you are looking for.

I miss Berne.

didnt mind the sitcom 'The Ranch'.

there is more in that than there seems.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Some '80s anime that I've rewatched recently that would easily qualify
    Armored Trooper Votoms
    Space Adventure Cobra
    Sadly these kind of shows aren't getting made much anymore.

I like this TV Commercial from Hefty plastic Trash Bags.

The guy definitely goes his own way. Watch him exit the store and register his thoughts of the women.

hqdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PrQXYYz9zQ
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg

Rogue One was so much better than Force Awakens.

Quote Originally Posted by astr592 View Post
    Rogue One was so much better than Force Awakens.
    was total garbage if you ask me
    they also re-filmed 75% of female scenes right before release after a test audience hated it for man bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    where were you before you put yourself last?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

this is awesome..dont let the shitty trailer fool you..one of the best movies ever made.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries

Looks promising. Played a great Punisher in the second season of Daredevil.

Hits Netflix on 11/17.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

i wish they had brought thomas jane back honestly.

looks really corny here in trailer but the movies probably the best punisher were ever gonna get.

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    Some '80s anime that I've rewatched recently that would easily qualify
    Armored Trooper Votoms
    Space Adventure Cobra
    Sadly these kind of shows aren't getting made much anymore.

holy fuck i forgot about space adventure cobra