Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Violent threats - Milford Cubicle

Account not Activated
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Violent threats - Milford Cubicle

I have reason to believe that the following blog by Milford Cubicle constitutes a violent threat directed at me personally:
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...a-little-bitch!

I submitted a longer report to the AVfM administration, containing confidential information I did not want made public. However, I would like to bring this member's activity to the public's attention here. I have saved a copy of the page should he try to hide the evidence by deleting it. Here it is, preserved on Dropbox:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...n%20Forums.htm

I have reason to believe this man is extremely dangerous. He has a substantial criminal record and is believed by many members of forums he has been on, to be a potentially violent sociopath.

His recent blog is threatening me personally, as I informed on him to various forums' admins and members, regarding his obsessive stalking of females online. His recent blog threatens me personally with violence.

I would like to request that "Milford Cubicle" is banned from A Voice for Men forums as soon as possible for threats of violence in addition to stalking behavior, and that this case is taken extremely seriously. His forum contributions have also showed a considerable lack of substance, he is not here as a serious participant, so his removal will not be a loss to the forum.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Mequa
    Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Fixed URL

Let me get this straight.

You reported it to the administration... this is a good thing, it's their job to assess forumite claims...

They haven't even had the opportunity to consider it yet, and you're bringing it before the mob? That smacks of SJWism.
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Account not Activated
    Blog Entries
    I have reported him before to AVfM administration, several times. He is banned on many other forums, for stalking behaviour and for posting people's private information out in the open, where he is also known to create many sock accounts which also get banned when he is discovered. I was somewhat disappointed by their lack of response. Thus I felt I needed to bring this matter to public attention. I have reason to believe he constitutes a danger to members of this forum.

This time he was stupid enough to post a violent threat directed at me in a public blog, which I also saved. I felt more action was needed, hence this thread. His behaviour is simply not acceptable by the standards of this forum.

The link in your OP is broken, it seems like you manually put the ellipses in.

The actual blog post is still up: http://forums.avoiceformen.com/entry...a-little-bitch!

Well, ok he is a bit strange.

Look at what he says here, along with claiming to use crystal meth.

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...l=1#post125290

But I personally think he is all bluff, all talk. Nobody who is particularly dangerous ever talks like that. They just do.

Not making it permissible; but that really is elementary school talk. Is he even old enough to be here?
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Oh oh oh another thing. If he is supposedly banned on a bunch of sites, what sites are you referring to?

I don't like to listen to rumors, you know.

Account not Activated
    Blog Entries
    Milford Cubicle, aka Matt Janes (info on his public YouTube account), recently posted a video which I have good reason to believe is aimed at me personally, and constitutes a violent threat.

I reported him to admins of another forum, AtheistNexus.org, for being a socking banned member. His video he posted (which I also saved) is called "Snitches get stitches":

http://youtu.be/3f5_piFYsvE

I highly recommend he is removed from the forum. I plan to inform the authorities as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Mequa; 12-28-2014 at 07:13 AM.

Threats, direct or veiled are unacceptable; Challenging someone to come to your house to fight. Banned to miserable user for advocating violence.

Mequa, I do not recall receiving and PMs from you, if you sent them they were not received even though I was previously made aware of their nature. If you have other specific allegations you need to provide support (In PM), otherwise this action is solely based on the post you linked and our zero tolerance for any violence. This thread will be moved to Fight Club where MQ will have the ability to respond.

GOM
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Account not Activated
    Blog Entries
    Grumpy Old Man,

I have used the link at http://forums.avoiceformen.com/sendmessage.php for reports.

If it works better, I will PM you with the info I sent.