Thread: AVfM Editorials need your help!

AVfM Editorials need your help!

Read the following story folks.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/16...ights-tribunal

-SNIP-
    TORONTO - Oh, the wasted time and money that comes from spurious complaints to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario — all funded by you and yours truly.

Fan Robert Heath, address unknown, has dragged the Toronto Argonauts football club, a bastion of maleness if there ever was one, before the tribunal for discriminating against him as a man. Yes, we typed that correctly. The season ticket holder filed a complaint with the tribunal alleging the Argos’ support for the White Ribbon Campaign, which fights to end violence against women, actually violates his rights as a male.
    -SNIP-

If anyone knows this man, can get a hold of him, or can get us in contact somehow, we would like to know!

Thanks in advance!

TMOTS

i'm pretty good at findiing people online, i offer up any services i can give to the avfm articles too
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire