Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men’s rights and immigration from Eurasia: an open letter to the congressional Republ

Men’s rights and immigration from Eurasia: an open letter to the congressional Republ

Dear congressional Republicans:

What is going on with the male sex in America? I have heard many horror stories about guys getting convicted as sex-offenders because, while they were urinating by the side of the street, some child happened to come upon the scene and see it. Yesterday I heard another horror story from somebody. The guy, 22, was living with his girlfriend for two years. He saw her ID, which indicated that she was almost 21. It then turned out that her ID was fake, that she had lied, and that she was only 15. The guy was now charged with statutory rape and could get 15 years and would have to be a registered child-molester for the rest of his pathetic life.

What is wrong with this picture? It’s the literal application of the wording of the law without regard for their “original intent” (the meaning behind the words). Certainly, the law to protect minor from sexual exploitation is originally devised to prevent minor predators hanging around school yards from preying on teenage school girls. Now just because the 22 year-old guy’s cohabitation with his girlfriend fits the literal description of the law, he is treated the same way as the minor sex predator. Another instance of “fundamentalism”. The “spirit of the law” is completely ignored, only the “letter of the law” matters.

I have also heard of, and seen, countless instances of domestic violence where the female partner beats up the male partner and then the police arrests the guy. Every guy in America knows about this. It seems to be written into law that whenever conflict occurs between a guy and a woman, it’s always the guy’s fault. Or written into people’s notions of how the world works (stereotypes).

What I’m especially concerned with is the waste of male lives through all this abuse of our criminal justice system. Males the disposable sex. Why? The vast majority of those people who toil in the industries which make America the strongest nation on earth – foremost the high tech industry, the mathematical sciences, and the military industrial complex – are males, and yet males are treated like trash and as disposable in favor of the other portion of society’s population whose greatest contribution to America lies in shopping.

I’m aware that women now make up half of the work force in law, medicine, psychology, and the biological sciences, but you know in your heart that it is not these professions which make America strong. And you know in your heart whether women’s underrepresentation in the high tech industries and mathematical sciences is due to discrimination or rather due to their lack of interests in these matters.

Why does America not seem to be able to get its priority straight, treating the more important members of its society like trash and treasuring the less important members like queens?

Of course I know that most of the criminals in America are males; but nobody seems to pay attention anymore to the fact that most of the geniuses in America are also males. But I guess it’s out of fashion nowadays to see the positive side in males and completely fashionable to see only their negative side.

I dare to assert that there is a direct correlation between immigration from Eurasia and such wanton waste of male labor and brain power. You know all the statistics; you know in your heart that America’s high tech industry and hard core sciences are increasingly dependent on immigrants from Eurasia to fill their empty spots. So, presumably, that’s why you don’t care whether the males that are indigenous in this country are being disposed of to please the shopaholics. It’s okay that the women who remain are not interested in these important professions which make America strong; there are always more nerdy and geeky guys in China, India, Vietnam, eastern Europe, and Russia who are willing to come to this country to fill up the spots left empty by the guys who are disposed of, right? Is that your plan? And so I only wish to be able to go to China to demonize America there, telling everyone there how racist and sexist America is so that no Chinese graduate students will ever come to America to fill up those graduate research positions in top-ranking universities which no American guys are left to occupy. Then you’ll learn you need to pass laws also to protect the guys who have grown up in this country. But of course, if I do that, you will then damn me for betraying this country of which I’m a citizen.

You know in your heart that I’m speaking the truth. Whenever there is a Marissa Mayer, everybody jumps up and down to praise her (“women’s great achievement”) because it is politically correct, even though, for every Marissa Mayer, there are ten to twenty guys just as smart as she is. But nobody is going to say anything about that, because it’s politically incorrect. And, you know this too, almost half of the smart, geeky girls who toil in professions that make America strong are immigrant girls or girls born from immigrant parents. All these “ABC” (American born Chinese) girls or “ABI” (American born Indian) girls. An indigenous white chic like Marissa Mayer is really, really, an exception.

So what do you want, dear congressional Republicans? What’s your plan? Is it your plan to allow your corrupted legal system to dispose of all the guys, so that you can have a reason to drain away the brain power of China, India, Russia, and so on? Is the “disposal of males” in America a “secret program” to drain away the intellectual vitality of America’s competitors so that they will not challenge your world-domination?

Everybody else who chances upon this letter, please, go to the Census Bureau and look up all the statistics, and then see if I’m correct by attributing the erosion of men’s rights in America to immigration from Eurasia. (Remember, there is a huge difference between immigration from Latin America – they are more like refugees than “immigrants” – and immigration from Eurasia.)
    Last edited by nomdecourage; 12-31-2015 at 01:03 AM.

I would also like advice as to whether I should really send this letter to the Republicans in congress.

hardworking successful immigrant groups must be a hell of a lot of embarrassment for groups born here, that are failing and blaming discrimination, the womenz included

but I think the actual plan is to buy womens votes by appearing their champion protector

no big picture stradegy beyond benefiting from womens love of, playing the angelic victim and devaluing men.

women just seem to love sympathy and attention and looking like the good one, at anyones expense. men are just the other group, and convientiently worship women. its political gold.

how is Eurasia different? perhaps security stability and economic issues have taken priority.

ppl and politicians know all this.....heard a good one the other day....the truth is like poetry, few ppl want to hear it.

It kinda mirrors....the problem with democracy is the majority isn't always right.

the majority considers the unjust waste of male lives as an acceptable price to put women on a pedestal above men. Women get to be the good ones, and the victims, and superior to men, and be priviledged, and honoured and respected.....and men like being chivalrous and gracious servants to women, as long as its another guy paying the ultimate price of course.

the majority votes women matter and men don't.......and doesn't want to hear the truth, injustice, or discrimination, or negative consequences of it.

In the west we pride ourselves on respecting women and putting women first, certainly above truth and justice and their male servants.

women get to be precious angels, and men aspire to be their champions, everyone knows there not angels, but the women like it, and the men are just not wanting to think any different, hoping they don't end up their pawns and victims.

how fucked up is that

anyway, no big plan to brain drain, no lack of ppl knowing the truth......just a spoiled majority that fancies themselves martyred angels and selfless champions.

and the evil MHRM minority wants to fuck it up with the truth, and for fairness and justice , of all things.

there is a lot of money for feminists and votes for govt and prestige for the majority in supressing the truth and ignoring the discrimination and injustice.
    Last edited by menrppl2; 12-31-2015 at 03:45 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Account not Activated
    Well, for one thing, there is no evidence that "most of the criminals in America are males." Not one shred. There is evidence that, for the same crime and the same situation, women are much less likely to be arrested, charged, prosecuted, or convicted, and even then, will receive a MUCH lighter sentence than men. And, of course, this situation is enforced by by both "sides" of our ostensibly divided political system.

Now, as for why these laws are being abused to send so many men to prison, as always, you have to follow the money. Most American prisons have been privatized, which means that some corporation is making a profit off of them, and in turn, using those profits to bribe our politicians to send more people to prison. Again, both sides are culpable for this situation.

Send your letter if you like, but I doubt that any of them will read it. "It is hard to get a man to understand a thing, when his salary depends on him not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

The two replies are well-taken. I have a response to the two in a few hours. For now let's not argue in the dark. Look up some numbers. Find some statistics on the percentage of males arrested and convicted of crimes and their breakdown according to race and ethnicity. And, remember that I'm speaking to Republicans, who get their votes mostly from disgruntled white males and wealth and corporate males, not so much from women in the blue states (the chief benefactors of the corrupted legal system).

But, first, let me make my thesis clear for the Republicans.

The erosion of men's rights in America is due to:

(1) All manufacturing jobs have gone oversea (especially to Asia).

(2) Too many high-skilled immigrants have come to the US from Eurasia continent.

Both factors have caused the value of indigenous males in America to decline in the eyes of society (they are not needed for labor, and the geniuses among them are not so rare anymore), despite their greater importance to the vitality of American society.

I'll offer some numbers later as well.

You are certainly right by saying that the privatization of the prison system contributes to the disposal of males in jails. But I hold the two factors I have listed as the primary, and the commercialization of the prison system and other reasons like it should be considered secondary factors.

Blog Entries
    there is a lot of money for feminists and votes for govt and prestige for the majority in supressing the truth and ignoring the discrimination and injustice.

You nailed it.
    This applies all the way across the board with America's most intractable problems. Too many snakes with too much to lose if the status quo changes. That's why this was addressed to the Repubs, although they have become no more than the lesser evil.
    The left has poisoned everything, and there are very few to challenge them.
    Tipping point is past.

For menrppl2:

I'm trying to order everybody's viewpoints into a coherent framework. It appears that menrppl2 is offering mostly a psychological explanation.

the majority considers the unjust waste of male lives as an acceptable price to put women on a pedestal above men. Women get to be the good ones, and the victims, and superior to men, and be priviledged, and honoured and respected.....and men like being chivalrous and gracious servants to women, as long as its another guy paying the ultimate price of course.
    Why isn't it like that in the 1950s? That's the question. There has been a fundamental change of people's value system since the late 1980s. Back in the 1950s, women put men on the pedestal, and they do everything to make themselves attractive to men. Now men do everything to please women. Why?

Again, I believe my thesis explains it all: male labor is no longer needed as much, and male brain power is over-supplied and too easily obtained. Whatever is rare is valued. People say men live like kings in Russia because women there outnumber men.

The second claim: more money for the feminist organizations and politicians supporting women's cause get more votes... Well that presupposes that society has begun valuing women more than men, so that people in general are donating more money to women's cause than to men's cause, and politicians have to reflect that view in order to get themselves elected.

So what underlies everything is still the same mystery: why has society begun valuing women more than men?

Again, I'm trying to bring all the view points into a coherent framework. Like an academic study.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nomdecourage View Post
    For menrppl2:

I'm trying to order everybody's viewpoints into a coherent framework. It appears that menrppl2 is offering mostly a psychological explanation.

Why isn't it like that in the 1950s? That's the question. There has been a fundamental change of people's value system since the late 1980s. Back in the 1950s, women put men on the pedestal, and they do everything to make themselves attractive to men. Now men do everything to please women. Why?

Again, I believe my thesis explains it all: male labor is no longer needed as much, and male brain power is over-supplied and too easily obtained. Whatever is rare is valued. People say men live like kings in Russia because women there outnumber men.

The second claim: more money for the feminist organizations and politicians supporting women's cause get more votes... Well that presupposes that society has begun valuing women more than men, so that people in general are donating more money to women's cause than to men's cause, and politicians have to reflect that view in order to get themselves elected.

So what underlies everything is still the same mystery: why has society begun valuing women more than men?

Again, I'm trying to bring all the view points into a coherent framework. Like an academic study.
    Society always valued women over men, those women who, as you say "put men on a pedestal" only put a certain small sample of men on the aforementioned pedestal, those near the top of the ladder, makeup, high heels, corsets, hair extensions and such were all invented so a woman may cheat her way to a man who was genetically and socially so much above her he would never consider her.
    For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.

We can argue with Anonymous if the current condition has always the norm throughout American history.

What I'm trying to convince everybody is that both the rise of women's value in society (due or not due to women's movement) and the decline of men's value in society are consequences of global changes, especially globalization and the lifting of restriction on immigration from Asia. Those MR activists like W Farrell are too limited in their perspective. They are only focused on domestic conditions when giving their explanations.