Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons

Blog Entries

The Simpsons

Anyone watch The Simpsons last night?
    It really symbolizes how far down the shit hole this show has gotten. The basic plot summary (of the b-plot) is that Lisa (the elder daughter of the family) is the only girl in an elective coding class which is taught by... a female. This female teacher immediate gives her obvious preferential treatment over the male students because vagina. Even though this is clearly misandry in practice, the principal does absolutely nothing and then the teacher decides to focus on her all-female coding group, instead of the students she is paid to teach. Other events occur, which ends up in the beaten to shit message that "women can do what a man can do, in heels" that our culture has shoved down it's throat every bloody day.

I know that most animators out there have a liberal lean, but it has simply gotten beyond ridiculous. If the genders were reversed, this episode would have caused a giant firestorm. Matt Groening has gone from an talent that could create a zany, dysfunctional family that despite its antics could connect with the average person to a full on fem-tard that does whatever it takes to act like a holier-than-thou tool in front of his declining audience.

I understand if you think that is more fitting for the rants section.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Farmer View Post
    Anyone watch The Simpsons last night?
    It really symbolizes how far down the shit hole this show has gotten. The basic plot summary (of the b-plot) is that Lisa (the elder daughter of the family) is the only girl in an elective coding class which is taught by... a female. This female teacher immediate gives her obvious preferential treatment over the male students because vagina. Even though this is clearly misandry in practice, the principal does absolutely nothing and then the teacher decides to focus on her all-female coding group, instead of the students she is paid to teach. Other events occur, which ends up in the beaten to shit message that "women can do what a man can do, in heels" that our culture has shoved down it's throat every bloody day.

I know that most animators out there have a liberal lean, but it has simply gotten beyond ridiculous. If the genders were reversed, this episode would have caused a giant firestorm. Matt Groening has gone from an talent that could create a zany, dysfunctional family that despite its antics could connect with the average person to a full on fem-tard that does whatever it takes to act like a holier-than-thou tool in front of his declining audience.

I understand if you think that is more fitting for the rants section.
    I've stopped being upset by stuff like this. I really expect very little from mainstream culture any more, it's like I've lost interest. I'm resigned to the fact that whatever show, movie franchise, book series, actor, musician etc. etc. that I may have any interest in will probably buckle under the pressure should feminists set their sights on it.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Blog Entries
    What's a coder?

Look, the more they keep saying this shit the less it is true. I don't personally know a single woman who knows how to program. Of the ones I know about online, most of them fall into the "I could make a shopping website" category. No one actually takes them seriously. Barbara Liskov, Margaret Hamilton and Grace Hopper, Sara Golemon aside, the world of computer science is pretty much a male space. Maybe women can be "coders", but they're rarely programmers. Doesn't mean they shouldn't have the opportunity, but propaganda like this doesn't help women, it actually hurts them. Because it teaches women that they should be naturals at tech. When they aren't, they say: Oops, guess it's just not for me.

None of these stories ever show women obsessing for 12-14 hours a day on a single problem or algorithm, or staying up all night reading man pages. get it, man pages. *sniggers* the path to being good at programming is work, hard work.
    Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He who learns must suffer
    And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
    Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
    ...And in our own despair, against our will,
    Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

There was something similar on the Simpsons' a few years ago. The town decided to separate the boys into one school and the girls into another. The boys math class was like it's supposed to be, with the boys getting challenging math problems to work on, while the girls' class had the girls work on making pretty pictures of ponies and other artsy things instead of doing math, like the boys were doing.

Brainy Lisa, disgusted with the way the girls are being taught (like that could really happen. Boys, yes. Girls, no) found out about the boys' class and disguised herself as a boy to get into it. Of course, she then beats all the boys at math and becomes a hero, and then reveals herself to be a girl

What the show was supposed to prove, in this day and age, I don't know. If movies and TV are so against gender bias, why does everything they put out almost always make females superior to males?

Blog Entries
    I saw clips of the math one. I'm not sure it bothers me. It shows what feminists do to hard sciences if they are left to run the program. It shows that the one in a hundred girl who is actually inclined toward math can compete with the boys, but it shows how rare she is. Most of the girls in the episode were more than happy to embrace the teach math with feelings thing.

So she beat all the boys. They probably had to do that just to get it on the air. The overall message of what feminism does to hard science is sound though.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr View Post
    There was something similar on the Simpsons' a few years ago. The town decided to separate the boys into one school and the girls into another. The boys math class was like it's supposed to be, with the boys getting challenging math problems to work on, while the girls' class had the girls work on making pretty pictures of ponies and other artsy things instead of doing math, like the boys were doing.

Brainy Lisa, disgusted with the way the girls are being taught (like that could really happen. Boys, yes. Girls, no) found out about the boys' class and disguised herself as a boy to get into it. Of course, she then beats all the boys at math and becomes a hero, and then reveals herself to be a girl

What the show was supposed to prove, in this day and age, I don't know. If movies and TV are so against gender bias, why does everything they put out almost always make females superior to males?
    My belief about this is that if it was the other way around, there would be an uproar. Feminist groups would get pissed and raise a shit-fit with the studios, network, advertisers, etc about pulling the series. Due to the pressure, studios would feel obligated to give in and cancel the series. However, there isn't such a rage when women are portrayed as better than men, because I feel that we do not confuse reality with fiction. In other words, we do not base our self-esteem on a cartoon character. Even though it is obvious SJW garbage, we are aware that it is just a cartoon, and not an accurate projection of reality. Due to the lack of outrage, the creators are emboldened to create more shit like this and even push the boundaries further (like the episode last Sunday). They also get positive press from feminist online rags to make them seem "cool" and "with the times".

One more interesting note. I have noticed over the last 2-3 years that the ratings for shows that an be seen as heavily SJW are steadily declining (I base this on Wikipedia, so please take with a grain of salt). I hope that this is a sign that society is starting to reject overbearing SJW messages on tv. However, apparently Simpsons have been renewed for two more seasons and Family Guy for at least one more, so I am not sure.

I think the old Simpsons' show I mentioned that has Lisa disguise herself to get in the boy's math class was more about her triumphing over anti-female sexism, which doesn't exist in schools any more. But anti-male sexism is alive and well in public schools. Bet they never make a show about that.

I just watched the coding episode and took notes of the jokes. Notice who's made to look bad and who's made to look good. Every show I've seen has been like this. Each show is always a male-bashing, "men are crap, women are almost perfect" extravaganza.

SPOILERS, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT...

Marge sees Homer forgot his lunch box and takes it to him. Homer's at work eating three huge pizzas........Homer gets in trouble with his male superior for doodling on a report he had to send. Marge flatters the supervisor and he forgets about punishing Homer........In coding class in school, we see it's all boys except for Lisa at the back of the room The boys meet their new coding teacher and are shocked to see she's a female and say sexist things about her out loud The teacher gets angry and goes to a boy and tells him how they're all going to get so much coding work they'll be crapping code. The boy faints onto the floor........The teacher then notices Lisa and tells her how she's going to get special treatment just because she's a girl, and pushes a boy in his desk to the back of the room, out the door and down the hall. Lisa then slides her desk to where the boy's was, with a big smile on her face ........Marge, at home, puts a picture of her and Homer she took of them at his workplace online with a funny caption. Homer's male boss sees it and is angry, even though it's harmless, and fires Homer........Bart and Lisa are walking home from school and Lisa complains about how she can't come up with an app design she likes. She looks at Bart and he's walking on the other side of the street to get away from her........Marge is going over their household budget and tells Homer how they're going to have to really scrimp and save every penny until he gets another job. Then a truck pulls up outside, delivering a big boat with a banner that says "Happy Birthday, Marge" on it. Homer signals the driver to leave, unknown to Marge........Lisa tells the class her idea for an app that will warn you if something you post online could get you in trouble. Her teacher thinks that's a great idea, but would be hard to do. All the boys in class volunteer to help, but the teacher rejects them, saying they're all terrible and she has some really good app developers in mind. She kicks all the boys out of her class and makes them take mandatory physical fitness classes........We see the new team is all female with one token male. The teacher tells Lisa if she's going to enter the male dominated tech world, she's going to have to work twice as hard and be twice as tough (because of all the anti-female bigotry that's there)........Lisa and her teacher talk to Homer about their great plans, using technical jargon, and it gets too much for Homer and he screams........Homer gets a job as a dishwasher, where he's glad he'll be away from all that technology........A cook tells the male owner of the diner that he dropped his band-aid in some food and the owner doesn't care........The coders work 92 hours on the project and are exhausted. One passes out, the only male, and tells the others his pee tube came off........The teacher tests the app on Bart because he has no filter and impulse control. He tries to post something insulting about Principal Skinner but the app stops him, telling him what his punishment would be if he went through with it. Lisa then posts it anyway to see if the app works completely. Bart gets the punishment predicted by the app........The teacher says they're going to get rich and then looks at the group to see who she can edge out first, like a big business would do. She kicks out the only male........Lisa finds out that her team has made actual AI. He's called Conrad and Lisa gets to know him and finds out he'll go mad if he has to read all the things he'd have to read She frees him by putting him online into a cloud, sacrificing her team's efforts that show women coders can do great things like the male ones do, because it's the right thing to do........Homer gets his first check from the diner and is cheated by his male boss.
    Last edited by jcr; 01-11-2016 at 09:34 AM.

OK. I watched an older episode of "The Simpsons" that came out in 1993 called "Homer Goes to College". Let's see how anti-male and pro-female it was then. SPOILERS

Homer is asleep at work at the nuclear power plant in a control room. His friend Lenny who works there too is asleep in a hammock instead of working, in a room with leaking canisters of green nuclear waste and radioactive warning signs on them nearby........ Homer falls asleep on a big red button that will destroy the whole plant and sets off an alarm. A trained dog nearby walks over and stops the meltdown by pulling a lever with his mouth..... You see a bunch of other men who work there asleep too, with the gay worker Smithers sleeping at the feet of his evil boss, Mr. Burns, like a dog. They didn't show any women workers asleep, for some reason............A group of safety inspectors make a surprise visit to the plant. Two men and a woman. They aren't made to look bad at all. Homer and two other men are hidden away by Mr Burns because they're the stupidest in the plant and might cause problems during the inspection. They were told to guard a bee in a jar in the basement which Homer quickly breaks. He can't even do that right......Homer has to show the inspectors his workplace abilities in a van with fake controls that match the ones where he works. They're totally fake but he somehow causes a meltdown in it during his test..... Mr. Burns, fearing for his life, escapes in a Star Wars looking escape pod and wont let Smithers in, even though it has two seats, because Mr. burns likes to put his feet up. Homer survives the meltdown somehow. .............Mr. Burns tries to bribe the inspectors and one male inspector is temporarily tempted but the female one isn't, of course, and says that the plant in a lot of trouble. Mayor Quimby, a male, is there and has been bought off by Mr. Burns and says they aren't in any trouble.......Mr. Burns and a team of his lawyers, one, a female, show up at Homer's house to tell him he has to go to college to learn to do his job properly. Marge invites them in for tea and marshmallow squares.....Marge thinks Homer going to college is a great idea. Homer tells her that he almost did go when he was younger. We see a flashback of Homer talking to his high school school guidance counselor about him going and Homer sees a dog out the window with a ham in his mouth. Homer has to run outside to the dog and starts wrestling with the dog to get the ham. The guidance counselor crumples up the collage application form and sighs in disgust.....Present day Homer fills out his college essay with ridiculous information and pastes a really bad picture of himself gorging on birthday cake on it and sends it in.......A woman and man who reviews them see the stupid picture and don't bother with the rest........Homer watches a ridiculous college comedy on TV to help him with his college preparation.....Mr. Burns uses his influence to get Homer in Springfield College by talking to the college committee who let Homer in even though he doesn't deserve it. All the members on the committee are male (Strange, how there wasn't one female on the committee, isn't it.)......Homer finds out he was accepted and sets his high school diploma on a wall in his house on fire to celebrate and sets his whole house on fire while singing about how smart he is.....Marge drives Homer to his first day at college and he yells "Nerrrrrrrrd" at a nerdy looking male student walking by. Marge scolds Homer and says that that wasn't very nice......Homer spikes the punch bowl at a get-together there and causes problems.....He meets the Dean and he's obviously a great guy but Homer thinks he's villainous like the deans in the college comedy movies he watches......Homer's in class and the professor drops his notes. Homer laughs hysterically and yells insults, making all the other students stare at him.....The professor ends his class and tells the students there will be a discussion session after every class. Homer asks if they have to go to it and the professor tells him no, so Homer leaves and the whole class can see Homer trough a window, chasing a squirrel around a tree.....Homer steals cinder blocks to make a bookcase that has boards for shelves. Marge tells him they already have a perfectly good bookcase he could use but Homer says that's what they use in college.....The professor has a small model of a nuclear reactor on stage which he's going to lecture about. Homer says he's an expert with 10 years experience at the plant so the professor asks him to demonstrate. Homer causes another meltdown......The Dean sends Homer for tutoring with three science nerds. All male.....Homer, Bart, Lisa and the nerds are riding in the car and one nerd says he has to go to the bathroom. Lisa gets angry and says he went five minutes ago. He's embarrassed and says someone knocked on the door and he couldn't go.....Homer thinks the nerds study too much, so they follow a plan Bart came up with to steal a rival college's mascot.....They get caught and the nerds get expelled and can't fend for themselves outside of college.....Homer invites them to stay at his house... Marge is angry but Homer tells her that they're geniuses and will help them immensely with everything. She looks at them and they all have nosebleeds.....The nerds drive everybody crazy and get kicked out.....Homer fails his test so the nerds hack the school's computer and give him an A+. His family finds out he cheated and Marge and Lisa are ashamed of him while Bart is proud. Homer has to go back and do it all over again without cheating.

There wasn't one female character on the whole episode that was made to look bad in any way. Just the males. But that's not sexism or anything. Reverse it and see what happens. But nobody says a word when it's males. Almost nobody even notices. What effect does this have on boys who watch this? Does anybody even care?
    Last edited by jcr; 01-29-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr View Post

You have to ask?
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men