Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: The Simpsons

  1. #11
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    So how about this from another cartoon "Fairly Odd Parents" my 8 year old kid was watching. What kind of message is it sending him.

    More Blatant MAN-HATING from Feminists.

    TO OUR BOYS!!!

    What "PATRIARCHY" has HE **EVER** belonged to? So who really are the OPPRESSORS here???


    8-19-2015 12-26-17 PM.jpg

    8-19-2015 12-28-21 PM.jpg

    8-19-2015 12-29-09 PM.jpg

    8-19-2015 12-29-29 PM.jpg
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  2. #12
    I was checking the Saturday morning cartoons to see what kids are being given to watch these days and saw one called "Johnny Test". It has two cartoons in a half hour show. The show is about a boy named Johnny Test and his two brilliant twin sisters. The first cartoon has the genius sisters looking at two male hampsters in a cage fighting. One sister says "Why don't they ever stop fighting?" and the other brilliant sister says "Maybe men are just born stupid and violent." WTF?

    Another part of the show had a boy in a monster truck, thinking he could impress a girl he liked with it. Of course she walks away in digust. One of the brainy sisters said "Men who like monster trucks are just trying to make up for their inadequacies."

    Then the show had two male CIA agents shoving each other back and forth. When Johnny asked what they were doing, one said "We're fighting over who's the dominant male."

    It's only when the two male hampsters are separated and a female put in with one that the fighting stops. Likewise, the monster truck, which is alive and trying to destroy all the other monster trucks in the world, is only stopped when he's paired with a female monster truck, which, of course, has a "civilizing" influence on him.

    The other cartoon in the show had a girl, of course, beating everybody at dodgeball. It's only when Johnny Test puts on a bionic arm built by his genius sisters, that he beats the girl. The girl and him team up, with her not knowing about the bionic arm. They go to Russia against an adult, all-male dogeball team. They're winning untill the bionic arm conks out. The girl finds out the the only reason Johnny was so good was the bionic arm and is outraged. The boy is getting pummeled mercilessly untill the brainy sisters save the day once again. They give Johnny a bionic dress to wear that makes him dance fantastically and miss getting hit by the balls. So we have the girls saving the day again and get to see the boy dancing around in a dress. He easily misses getting hit while the girl easily knocks off one after another of the grown men on the Russian team and wins the game.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr View Post
    I was checking the Saturday morning cartoons to see what kids are being given to watch these days and saw one called "Johnny Test". It has two cartoons in a half hour show. The show is about a boy named Johnny Test and his two brilliant twin sisters. The first cartoon has the genius sisters looking at two male hampsters in a cage fighting. One sister says "Why don't they ever stop fighting?" and the other brilliant sister says "Maybe men are just born stupid and violent." WTF?

    Another part of the show had a boy in a monster truck, thinking he could impress a girl he liked with it. Of course she walks away in digust. One of the brainy sisters said "Men who like monster trucks are just trying to make up for their inadequacies."

    Then the show had two male CIA agents shoving each other back and forth. When Johnny asked what they were doing, one said "We're fighting over who's the dominant male."

    It's only when the two male hampsters are separated and a female put in with one that the fighting stops. Likewise, the monster truck, which is alive and trying to destroy all the other monster trucks in the world, is only stopped when he's paired with a female monster truck, which, of course, has a "civilizing" influence on him.

    The other cartoon in the show had a girl, of course, beating everybody at dodgeball. It's only when Johnny Test puts on a bionic arm built by his genius sisters, that he beats the girl. The girl and him team up, with her not knowing about the bionic arm. They go to Russia against an adult, all-male dogeball team. They're winning untill the bionic arm conks out. The girl finds out the the only reason Johnny was so good was the bionic arm and is outraged. The boy is getting pummeled mercilessly untill the brainy sisters save the day once again. They give Johnny a bionic dress to wear that makes him dance fantastically and miss getting hit by the balls. So we have the girls saving the day again and get to see the boy dancing around in a dress. He easily misses getting hit while the girl easily knocks off one after another of the grown men on the Russian team and wins the game.
    That show was borrowed for airing by Cartoon Network for a while. Every episode of it was basically Johnny dumb, sisters smart. It got annoying pretty quick. I don't know if its rosy retrospection or gradual change, but it seemed that the cartoons on the "Big Three" kids networks (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and the Disney Channel) have gotten more and more man hating as my childhood progressed. I really didn't see much misandry in kids shows when I was , say 4 or 5, but now the shows on these networks when I flip the channels these days seem mindnumbingly one-sided.

  4. #14
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Farmer View Post
    That show was borrowed for airing by Cartoon Network for a while. Every episode of it was basically Johnny dumb, sisters smart. It got annoying pretty quick. I don't know if its rosy retrospection or gradual change, but it seemed that the cartoons on the "Big Three" kids networks (Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and the Disney Channel) have gotten more and more man hating as my childhood progressed. I really didn't see much misandry in kids shows when I was , say 4 or 5, but now the shows on these networks when I flip the channels these days seem mindnumbingly one-sided.

    Ain't that the truth.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  5. #15
    The Johnny Test one was one of the most misandrist pieces of shit I've ever seen. It was like it was written by a psychotic woman who really hates men. And it was aimed at kids. Where are the parents on garbage like this? If a cartoon came on the air that was equally misogynist, how long would it be broadcast? Why is shit like this on the air? I tried to find one article online that complains about the male-bashing, female-worship in the show and couldn't find one. Why? What's wrong with people?
    Last edited by jcr; 01-30-2016 at 08:51 AM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    So how about this from another cartoon "Fairly Odd Parents" my 8 year old kid was watching. What kind of message is it sending him.

    More Blatant MAN-HATING from Feminists.

    TO OUR BOYS!!!

    What "PATRIARCHY" has HE **EVER** belonged to? So who really are the OPPRESSORS here???

    I simply don't let my kids watch crap like that, just like I don't serve them crap food. I control the remote. I screen shows first. If they do get to see crap like that at other venues I simply explain to them why it's crap.

    The pleasant side-effect of not allowing this crap into my home is that I don't get annoyed by it, since it is quite simply absent.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    35
    Future generations will look at this the same way we look at red scare.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

  8. #18
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Berne View Post
    I simply don't let my kids watch crap like that, just like I don't serve them crap food. I control the remote. I screen shows first. If they do get to see crap like that at other venues I simply explain to them why it's crap.

    The pleasant side-effect of not allowing this crap into my home is that I don't get annoyed by it, since it is quite simply absent.

    My kid saw it while he was in the hospital. I happened to be sitting there with him and saw it at the same time. It pissed me off pretty good. He's no longer allowed to watch cartoon network.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    My kid saw it while he was in the hospital. I happened to be sitting there with him and saw it at the same time. It pissed me off pretty good. He's no longer allowed to watch cartoon network.
    These days it's probably a good idea. The sad thing about is that, in my opinion, Cartoon Network is the least misandric of the "Big Three" kids networks, and yet it still is quite misandrist. Even a good deal of people I know in college are giant fans of these shows, because they are "progressive."

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    My kid saw it while he was in the hospital. I happened to be sitting there with him and saw it at the same time. It pissed me off pretty good. He's no longer allowed to watch cartoon network.
    Idem dito. I try to treat it like MacDonalds. I don't get angry when I see a MacDonalds trashservingplace, I just tell my kids they serve crappy food in there. I understand it can be ennerving, but look at it this way: MacDonalds once every three months beyond your will (during another friend's birthday party for example) isn't going to ruin your kid's health, nor is Cartoon Network once every three months going to ruin his mind. You're a good dad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •