Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Simpsons

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berne View Post
    Idem dito. I try to treat it like MacDonalds. I don't get angry when I see a MacDonalds trashservingplace, I just tell my kids they serve crappy food in there. I understand it can be ennerving, but look at it this way: MacDonalds once every three months beyond your will (during another friend's birthday party for example) isn't going to ruin your kid's health, nor is Cartoon Network once every three months going to ruin his mind. You're a good dad.

Thanks for saying so. That was a nice compliment out of the blue! ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

lets face it, the simpsons has been part of the problem since it's very beginning, homer is a drooling idiot of a male role model and every male in there is bad in some way while lisa and marge are respectable and lisa is too smart for her family and marge is living her life with what its given her.. (which is beneeth her)

this show is shit.

why would you watch it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.