Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Everyday Unbeliever

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Crusty old Schopenhauer presented the point that females have only one thing to trade, and for that one commodity they need to receive everything else in life.
    Which means that females whose share in femininity is seen as sub-par, have little to trade and will end up empty-handed, unless they go the male route and make something of themselves beyond their physicality. Which, of course, is an insult in itself; at least it is today, but e.g. the Victorians sought to inculcate women with "accomplishments" of various sorts, from the artistry to housekeeping, for added value.
    Which was not a bad idea.
    Today females are all about instagrammed thigh gaps.
    Which is the obvious counter-strategy for females who can't play the harpsichord, but have tits, natural or bought.

Sorry, my bad, but that outline is too sketchy for me to grasp what you are aiming at ... could you expand a little?

M
    Will try, but brain is a bit offline after successive hot nights has led to lack of sound sleep and feeling too lazy to find references.

So an archetype is role behavioural forms and motives given form: hero to white knight, cuck, whore, virgin mary, strict father, doting mother, princess, snowflake, jock, stalker etc. The archetype goes beyond just ascribing behaviours, but it describes a personality, motives and tendency. A person may not be guilty of stalking but they get labeled with the archetype the accusation is they will sooner or later stalk someone (pre-ordained guilt) as it's part of their personality.

Naturally these things get dragged into the whole debate and propaganda war, we in the MHRM do it plenty too: feminazi, mangina etc etc, as well as engaging in rehabilitating archetypes, feminists attack fatherhood as the deadbeat runaway father, we argue the alienated, forced separation from children of divorced fathers. In those terms we are conflicting over the image of the father archetype, and more specifically trying to influence which version is used on the wider communication channels of social discourse by a claim of credibility or knowledge.

You've placed Princess Syndrome as a behaviour pattern carried out for certain benefits or rewards: "The Princess Syndrome is females wanting a personal celebrity pay-off for the sexual celebrity of their gender."

Using an archetype as social performance model, you'd say:

Princess is the archetype, it is a feminine archetype that is beautiful, graceful, holds authority but expects compliance without having to exert, the authority is granted from hereditary rights, it is immanentized by physical beauty and graceful behaviour, some haughtiness and arrogance leading to expectation of higher entitlement, it (as in the archetype) is entitled to that behaviour because of the superiority it holds over other archetypes. Princess is the romantic desire of the Prince, she is the hope for compassion and caring authority to the Peasant, she is the duty and reason to use violent force for the Knight... etc

When a person does a social performance of 'Princess' it doesn't make them a princess but it's done to receive (or parody) the benefits of the archetype they are performing. A White Knight performs the role of defender of feminists, in order to receive the benefit of being seen as a heroic defender of whatever... that then ascribes those positive behaviours to the person's character. So for the small investment of saying 'men kill more women in DV, women need to be protected from men' the guy expects to be seen as just, caring, friend to all women, honest, trustworthy, on their side, good sexual or romantic partner... etc

How far social performances go in shaping actual personality is a grey area. Where real personality leaves off (would rely on being able to measure real personality...) and social performance of archetypes takes off is likewise hard to say.

But we can say we learn to do it as children in play, we continue to do it as adults, we heap rewards on people who can do it well as actors, entertainers, story tellers or just popularity, it's a strategy for good (such as leading people in emergency situations) or bad (confidence tricks).

Taking the notion of Princess Syndrome then in my alluded to case. A woman chooses to wear the Princess or just the my gender is attractive archetype, expecting the males (and other females) to accord her the celebrity status. Someone then says but you are pig ugly, to stay in role the person doing the social performance then carries out the 'You've attacked me call the guards!' response of the archetype, rather than saying 'fuck off baldy go back to shagging dead sheep'.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Hi,

speaking of princesses ... the psychology of the SJW seems to be a, pardon my frech, collective version of the Princess on the Pea: a cultivated capability of detecting minor and minutest ills and evils, leading to ever more "ethereal suffering", or suffering from more and more ethereal reasons. The more sensitive you are, the "better" you are at being an SJW. Thence their almost psychic ability to see oppression and tyranny where none is to be seen by normal people.

M
    Last edited by Manalysis; 09-04-2017 at 02:37 AM.

Hi,

say, isn't the USA the only country in the world that has gone to war to end slavery?
    (And wasn't it mainly white men who fought ...?)

M

Blog Entries
    Hi,

say, isn't the USA the only country in the world that has gone to war to end slavery?
    (And wasn't it mainly white men who fought ...?)

M
    Yup afaic, however there is also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british...ticle_01.shtml

A sixty year naval campaign against the Atlantic slave trade. British I guess you could say, poachers turned gamekeepers perhaps.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Yup afaic, however there is also: http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british...ticle_01.shtml

A sixty year naval campaign against the Atlantic slave trade. British I guess you could say, poachers turned gamekeepers perhaps.
    Yes, I know about this; but, while praiseworthy, the US Civil War is in a league of its own.

I wonder how the BLM rates people like Wilberforce (IIRC?) and other abolitionist white scum.

M

Blog Entries
    Yes, I know about this; but, while praiseworthy, the US Civil War is in a league of its own.

I wonder how the BLM rates people like Wilberforce (IIRC?) and other abolitionist white scum.

M
    In a league of it's own, as a first great war of attrition and the transition from lines of musketmen warfare to rifles and gatlings, backed up by factory standardisation of weapons?

In a league of it's own, for it's uniqueness for such a large but young nation formed from migrants and colonials coming apart? Politically the British aristocracy and wealthy groups (cotton importers) aligned with the South, still a lot of animosity left over the 1775 rebellion and taking sides with the French of all the damnedest things to do. However Tom Paine had been deeply popular with much of the British working class and middle class reformers (Hampden Clubs), and aligned with the North as the bastion of true English Liberalism.

Or in a league of it's own as anti-slavery being an issue? One can consider the point that if it was just a matter of political difference, the North could have just let the South secede, but freeing the slaves gave a strong moral pretext to invade and takeover, and not let them secede. Right to secession, self determination and independence being strong values of the US.
    Last edited by voidspawn; 08-20-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Bit like the EU sanctioning the old Bloc countries for not taking refugees.

It isn't/was't just about refugees/slaves

But Ya'll keep sayin' is/was
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Duels

A man will call out an offender, but take care to not involve bystanders.
    A woman will involve all bystanders, but take care not to alert the offender.

M

Are men posting dick pics worse than feminists talking about their periods?

M

I guess the trans people intruding on feminism makes feminists feel like the people who reacted to same-sex marriage intruding on marriage.
    The arguments are the same.

M