Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaselgel Update

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    this way of thinking mifine is honestly wrong

condoms dont stop any diseases... hardly any. like studies have shown condoms do fuck all for that.. the fluids always go above the condom and touch..
    Condoms stop plenty, they just do little for men who aren't on the receiving end. Condoms do very little to protect against herpes and similar skin to skin but if you're taking it in the ass or vagina you will benefit from a condom to avoid hiv and a few others. Straight men just aren't nearly at as high a risk for hiv, so condoms naturally don't make as much of a difference.

I do wish health institutions would stop pretending that condoms protect against herpes. It'd be nice if we stopped blowing herpes out of proportion as though it were much worse than the common cold. We put about as much effort into curing herpes as we do the common cold and yet we avoid people with infections like they are offering up the Bubonic plague on a silver platter. 80% of adults carry type 1 herpes, many of them show no obvious symptoms, get over it people, it's not that bad.

Frankly I'm far more concerned about hpv and the likelihood of future throat cancer. Like most men I enjoy eating cunt, and I sure as hell won't be spoiling the meal with plastic wrap Would have been nice if the vaccine they provided in highschool was available to the boys, not just the girls. Like everything else though, entitled twats first.
    Last edited by mik1; 02-19-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    Condoms stop plenty, they just do little for men who aren't on the receiving end. Condoms do very little to protect against herpes and similar skin to skin but if you're taking it in the ass or vagina you will benefit from a condom to avoid hiv and a few others. Straight men just aren't nearly at as high a risk for hiv, so condoms naturally don't make as much of a difference.

I do wish health institutions would stop pretending that condoms protect against herpes. It'd be nice if we stopped blowing herpes out of proportion as though it were much worse than the common cold. We put about as much effort into curing herpes as we do the common cold and yet we avoid people with infections like they are offering up the Bubonic plague on a silver platter. 80% of adults carry type 1 herpes, many of them show no obvious symptoms, get over it people, it's not that bad.

Frankly I'm far more concerned about hpv and the likelihood of future throat cancer. Like most men I enjoy eating cunt, and I sure as hell won't be spoiling the meal with plastic wrap Would have been nice if the vaccine they provided in highschool was available to the boys, not just the girls. Like everything else though, entitled twats first.
    yeah that was my point and those diseases are FAR MORE COMMON
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

you guys are all excited for this

you should look into the female birth control pill and what it does to women. and the side effects and etc.

i'll never take the male pill. ever.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

you guys are all excited for this

you should look into the female birth control pill and what it does to women. and the side effects and etc.

i'll never take the male pill. ever.
    What? This is a discussion about Vasalgel yeah? The non hormonal birth control for men that has nothing to do with hormonal BC (I.E the pill).
    I wouldn't take the pill either but Vasalgel sounds good to me. Just hope it's here by the time I can convince a doctor to do a vasectomy, I'd prefer temporary birth control but I'll take whatever is on offer when I need it.
    Last edited by mik1; 02-19-2017 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    What? This is a discussion about Vasalgel yeah? The non hormonal birth control for men that has nothing to do with hormonal BC (I.E the pill).
    I wouldn't take the pill either but Vasalgel sounds good to me. Just hope it's here by the time I can convince a doctor to do a vasectomy, I'd prefer temporary birth control but I'll take whatever is on offer when I need it.
    my point is more that its a new thing. we dont understand it yet quite well. and whatever you know of it, one thing should be kept in mind. and that is that there is money behind it. big money.

Blog Entries
    There isn't much money at all behind it. They have been struggling for a long time just to get to the point of clinical trials.

I would argue there is way more money behind it not happening. Think of all the industries built up around punishing men for loosing custody of their sperm. The last thing the system wants if for men to be able to keep their DNA private.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    There isn't much money at all behind it. They have been struggling for a long time just to get to the point of clinical trials.

I would argue there is way more money behind it not happening. Think of all the industries built up around punishing men for loosing custody of their sperm. The last thing the system wants if for men to be able to keep their DNA private.
    that could b pbisque, im uneducated on the matter, i just have a hard time trusting anything of the sort.