Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Only male MRA's need a sex change operation.

erm yeah i don't think ANY women go through having their testicles removed, the penis skin turned inside out and put back inside them then turned into a medically grafted vagina, don't even look for logic here the crazy is strong with this one.

'all people looking for mens rights...should have a surgery that's specifically for gender reassignment if you see yourself as female as a punitive measure, assuming this person thinks having all that forced upon you wouldn't just leave someone a traumatised mess and you'd fall asleep a man and wake up magically a woman, erm why is being a woman so bad? why is being a woman a 'lesson'? implies that this person thinks being a woman is in itself terrible so, yeah that's a whole bag of crazy
    Last edited by simeon the crushed; 07-06-2016 at 05:47 AM.
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

to be honest it reads more like an attack on post op transgender people, the mra's get to live in their regime albeit horribly mutilated and you'd have to hire Dr Mengle to do that one, no sane doctor would do that but

'Personally, I feel any body who really
    wishes to get a sex change operation is better off dead'

hey well least we can get a good job in the local brothel lads but the real people who want the surgery? they're better off dead so...
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simeon the crushed View Post
    to be honest it reads more like an attack on post op transgender people, the mra's get to live in their regime albeit horribly mutilated and you'd have to hire Dr Mengle to do that one, no sane doctor would do that but

'Personally, I feel any body who really
    wishes to get a sex change operation is better off dead'

hey well least we can get a good job in the local brothel lads but the real people who want the surgery? they're better off dead so...

I don't know... men get mutilated at birth by women. She's just suggesting that they finish the job, I think. ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Will Someone Care?

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    I think she actually have a point here. MRAs can try to bring as much awareness to boys and men issues as we want to, but at the end... will someone care?
    Ever since I was driven to find out what you "evil bastards" were all about, I have noticed MRA issues seeping into the larger society. I have a friend who justifies violence against Milo Yiannopoulos - wishes he were there to participate - and in the next breath will explain in fine MRA detail how the wage gap is a myth. It's gotten to where people who used to demagogue the wage gap have moved on to other things, probably because they don't want to hear the snickers. It's also been a long time since I've heard the term "rape culture" as if it were a real thing. To be fair this may be because I was blocked by all the women on Facebook who were using it, owing to my inquisitive attitude. So it could be that they are still talking about it without me. As for discrimination against men in family court, the most strident feminist recognizes this is real.

So the message is being heard, but will anyone care? I think the election of Trump is part of the answer to that. Cards on the table: I am a Democrat and I hate Trump. But I am one of a small cadre of Democrats looking inward and saying "We fucked up"; that all the emphasis on "identity politics" fueled a backlash that led to an unfortunate but understandable election. (Think Bill Maher, David Rubin, and Trae Crowder) And while I disagree vehemently with the election result, I would point to it as a sign that people were entirely fed up with feminist-style politicking, and perhaps starting to care a little about "our" issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradePrescott View Post
    Lol... the logic fail...

"Male MRAs need to be female to understand" and then "female MRAs are stupid"
    thats what i was thinking too prescott..and...

Only male MRA's need a sex change operation, because only then they can understand what a woman has
    to go through, since they are so inconsiderate and selfish.
    ...well at least she got one thing right..women are inconsiderate and selfish (sorry deidre!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Lightbulb Oh will they......

Actually, they wont really understand what a 'woman' goes through at all.
    First, they will not so much is be women so much as ugly women; so no sexual assault, no rape, likely no battering
    Second, they may have new genitals but their bodies will be all manhood, and not likely the target of abduction no 'scarey trips in the parking lot'
    Third, Without ovaries there will be no child birth, so that fun fun good time is out.
    For that mater, so is single motherhood which I hear is a super blast!
    Fourth, they wont have a psychology overhaul that turns them into stupid moody bitches and hateful cunts; so no one will talk about how they want to choke
    the life out of them
    Fifth, Without a clitoris they wont so much as be women as they will be miserable women. No multiple orgasm dildo fest there.
    Sixth, I hear the courts treat former men as if they were still men, so no pay day for having a pussy there.
    Seventh, since no one will want to fuck them they wont be getting any pussy passes, or promotions for fucking the boss.
    Really, when you think about it, none of their experiences will even be remotely like a woman's life in her tiny feminist eyes which brings me to
    8. None of the other women will recognize them as women, so no feminism-you-go-girl girl-power for them.

Now that I think about it, this women didn't really think this one through. Daddy must have touched her special place and now she is full of pis and vinager
    for all the people that rejected the ham beast from hell.

But hey, what would I know, I'm the new guy.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Quote Originally Posted by ComradePrescott View Post
    Lol... the logic fail...

"Male MRAs need to be female to understand" and then "female MRAs are stupid"

what a retard

GOM why ban her!??? can you make her messages all go to a thread instead next time? and we can talk to her!?? haha one conversation with matrix and she'll NEVER COME BACK

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simeon the crushed View Post
    you'd fall asleep a man and wake up magically a woman

If that ever happened, I dare say most of them would never make it out of bed...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

wouldn't it be cool if we could get away with kidnap her and releasing he in Saudi Arabia? That would teach her the lesson she needs.
    OH? You would like to Flame ME? ... ok, come now, don't be shy.... Step into the light....

Sexual Assault and Transgender

Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    Actually, they wont really understand what a 'woman' goes through at all.
    First, they will not so much is be women so much as ugly women; so no sexual assault, no rape, likely no battering
    Second, they may have new genitals but their bodies will be all manhood, and not likely the target of abduction no 'scarey trips in the parking lot'
    The rate of sexual assault against transgender individuals is actually quite large.
    https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html
    I know - I don't understand it either.

Quote Originally Posted by natedogbfd View Post
    Fourth, they wont have a psychology overhaul that turns them into stupid moody bitches and hateful cunts; so no one will talk about how they want to choke
    the life out of them
    I know we are talking about a forced sex change operation here, and for that you are no doubt correct. I remain curious, though, as to real transgender individuals. In particular, I'd like to know which rule book they use. Women play by different rules than men, but as long as you remain mindful of that you can get along with them. But what of a person who identifies as female, but was socialized as male? More importantly, what of a person who identifies and presents as male but was socialized as female?