Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuck that Mifune Guy

Blog Entries

Fuck that Mifune Guy

Fuck that stupid fucking Mifune guy!

Remember, if he says something just fucking ignore it. But if someone else says the exact same fucking thing remember to tell them how wonderful and smart they are. Because it's not about the message, it's about who delivers that message. Make sure he sees it or hears it too. He needs to know that every message someone actually hears has to come from someone else.

Don't forget to tell him what a colossal dick bag he is if he ever speaks up too. Beat him down until he crawls back in the fucking corner and learns to keep his Goddamn mouth shut.

Get your ass in here and tell him what worthless fuck he is and we'll all hope to God that he finds the courage to do what he should have fucking done when he was 18!

Seriously, fuck that stupid fucking Mifune guy!
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Not sure what you're after here but we all have our niche (well, almost all). FWIW I have not noticed any credibility issues with you. AVFM is a portal where we exchange information, I'm sure I've read a few of your posts before, I strongly doubt they were overall without any value.
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Fuck that stupid fucking Mifune guy! Remember, if he says something just fucking ignore it. But if someone else says the exact same fucking thing remember to tell them how wonderful and smart they are. Because it's not about the message, it's about who delivers that message. Make sure he sees it or hears it too. He needs to know that every message someone actually hears has to come from someone else.
    Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say something? I wasn't paying attention...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Seriously though, that's just human nature. I've encountered it in real life often. People will be taking about a problem that you are quite familiar with but they'll tune you out completely when you try to offer help or advice. I will assume that they think I just like hearing the sound of my own voice and I try not to take it too personally...
    "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Blog Entries
    Agree with Autolite. What brought this on, Mifune?

If you feel confident in your dealings with others, that your interactions and intentions come from a good place, it can be possible that they have misunderstood you, or simply aren't people you should deal with any longer.
    Last edited by Deidre; 10-07-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Yeah, fuck that guy.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Blog Entries
    In the spirit of the newer name-calling fuck everyone forum, we really should take a minute to pile on that Mifune asshole. Who the fuck does he think his typing his banal nonsense into a box. Doesn't that stupid fucker realize that anything he might say is beneath the notice of even the lowliest life form?

Maybe we should all tell him what a piece of shit he is, see if he finally grows the balls to drive this thing right off the bridge?

But wait....where's the sport in that. Let's just give it ten or fifteen minutes and God will come along and kick him in the balls again. Waiting for that's probably better sport.

Hey, Mifune.....make sure you take extra notice how everyone who ever fucked you over gets rewarded with everything they could ever want and you get nothing. Go fuck yourself, asshole.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Mifune, i always really like your posts. i am not sure what you're going through but you can PM me anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    In the spirit of the newer name-calling fuck everyone forum, we really should take a minute to pile on that Mifune asshole. Who the fuck does he think his typing his banal nonsense into a box. Doesn't that stupid fucker realize that anything he might say is beneath the notice of even the lowliest life form?

Maybe we should all tell him what a piece of shit he is, see if he finally grows the balls to drive this thing right off the bridge?

But wait....where's the sport in that. Let's just give it ten or fifteen minutes and God will come along and kick him in the balls again. Waiting for that's probably better sport.

Hey, Mifune.....make sure you take extra notice how everyone who ever fucked you over gets rewarded with everything they could ever want and you get nothing. Go fuck yourself, asshole.
    You are doing it wrong...

You need to say something that they disagree with, then they will give you the words...

Did you vote for Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Did you vote for Hillary?
    obviously not..he's not retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.