Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuck that Mifune Guy

Blog Entries
    It sucks when you're literally begging for everybody to pile it on

And then they start being nice.

Though...

In a twisted sort of way they're giving you exactly what you asked for.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Fuck you you worthless piece of shit. I'm going to fuck you up the way you fucking deserve. You're the only worthless mother fucker I've ever met without some miniscule piece of human value I hate you I hate you I hate you. God I fucking hate you. You are literally without worth. Fucking failure. Die already.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

mifune i think you should get on discord with me and plummer ;] i sent you a message
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I'm not going to use the correct technical terms. But, this sounds like a man who goes through depression cycles in which he simply doesn't want to live any more. I base this on my ten years of suicide counseling. The worst part is when he says he should do what he should have done at age 18.

And, maybe this is stupid on my part and something else entirely is happening in his life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Fuck you you worthless piece of shit. I'm going to fuck you up the way you fucking deserve. You're the only worthless mother fucker I've ever met without some miniscule piece of human value I hate you I hate you I hate you. God I fucking hate you. You are literally without worth. Fucking failure. Die already.
    Mifune, who's making you feel so bad?

Poe's Law.