Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America Owes Hillary a Sincere Debt of Gratitude

Sadly Trump isn't what he promised to be. I guess the Swamp drained him. No reduction in America/Russia tensions, the MIC firmly in control, no border wall, no extreme vetting of Muslim immigrants, no lower taxes, no smaller government, no military withdrawal from hopeless places like Afghanistan (letting the CIA control its opiate monopoly). Nothing changes. I mean, what is the Left really protesting? He's a fucking salesman goof, and we fell for it. No wonder Bannon and Gorka are gone.

America's last chance is long past....
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 08-28-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Trump was never going to turn things around himself... he is a stop-gap to buy some more time and... his most valuable asset.. was to expose the media and communist democrats (but I repeat myself) for what they are.

Trump is removing regulations, and just the threat of him building a wall is slowing down illegal immigration by the tens of thousands.

The uni-party... the 'establishment', the ruling elite... are not going to allow anyone to make any significant change. They have the false moral power to initiate force against their enemies and they are never going to peacefully give that up. Like the kings of old... you don't simply sign a piece of paper that revokes the kings ability to send his armies to destroy everything you love.

Fiat currency is the drug... taxation for the 'common good' is the illusion.. and buy and large most freedom-loving American's are still holding onto 'hope and change' that the democratic process still works.

State bankruptcy is the only path to freedom now... and what happens after that will depend largely on how effective the censors will be at obfuscating the cause of the failure.

States don't shrink.. they only grow.. and Trump cannot change the system from within. The system is corrupt and based of theft and sophistry (fancy word for lies).

The final lesson Trump will be giving the American people is not what he wanted.. nor his supporters.. and its going to be painful... but its unavoidable.

It may not happen right after Trump is defeated by a democratic Populist... possibly Dwayne Johnson.. but it will happen none the less.

When this Trump-invigorated economy gets poached by the next round of communists in progressive clothing... when its crystal clear your vote means nothing (which is why the state allows you to have it)... just like Brexit in the UK... then and only then will the tax cattle realize there is no such thing as a non-corrupted state.

The social contract is a fiction. State protection is a fiction. All based off frauds and theft.

Trump will not be the superman savior. The moment the state took hold America was doomed down this path. You cannot put the state back in the box it came in.. sorry Mr. Bill Whittle.

Trust in the state must be demolished.. like trust in the Media.. and replaced with the only thing that works.. individualism, property rights, philosophy and universal morality.

Trump is Dagny Taggart, not John Galt. Trump is trying to make America great again using a system that destroyed America decades ago.

Hillary would have sped things up a whole lot.. I am honestly not sure which is better at this point.

The censorship of YouTube/Google/Facebook is moving along quite well without Hillary in office. Obama gave away the root management of the Internet to the globalist state before he left.

Brexit is not happening. Colleges,Cities and States are still getting Federal money from the already bankrupt (but does not know it) state of America... even when these colleges, cities and states defy federal orders and discriminate in their application of law and order against non-communists.

Trump is the last one of his kind.. the last vestiges of an old belief that you can use the ring of power for good.

You cannot. Not even Trump... not even the best politician or person you can think of can wield it. Toss that belief system into into the mountain of fire... and look to your fellow man as an individual, not a piece of tax cattle to enslave, bribe or steal from.

I hope we get 7 more years to spread the word... and we might... but its not 'hope and change' that needs to spread.. its facts, race & IQ, equality of opportunity, property rights, ALL taxation is theft, and that there is no greater minority than the individual.

We got a small reprieve.. but the war still wages... and most are still tempted to use the ring of power themselves.

You cannot, and neither can I.
    Last edited by Iggy; 08-28-2017 at 10:38 PM.

Well I guess I'm eating crow.....look what popped up on Drudge just now:

DHS takes next step on ‘extreme vetting’
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Sadly Trump isn't what he promised to be. I guess the Swamp drained him. No reduction in America/Russia tensions, the MIC firmly in control, no border wall, no extreme vetting of Muslim immigrants, no lower taxes, no smaller government, no military withdrawal from hopeless places like Afghanistan (letting the CIA control its opiate monopoly). Nothing changes. I mean, what is the Left really protesting? He's a fucking salesman goof, and we fell for it. No wonder Bannon and Gorka are gone.

America's last chance is long past....

"Ross for Boss" - Too bad he fractured into a million paranoid pieces. I would have voted for him.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Doubt it, i met him ,hes got a napoleon complex

Heres hilda beast legacy

IMG_4454.jpg

Clintons like herpes
    IMG_4478.JPG