Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    G,day Eddie.

Fake fake-news:
    whats left of the west is at war with China, the EU, the other 1/2 of America, possibly Russia ... and feminists
    And we have always been at war with Eurasia.

M

touche...chuckles
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Hello Edwin, and welcome.

I can think of about 3 landmark things that have led us to our present status here in the west. Little noticed but with great significance. PM me if you'd like to know more.
    http://djsaan.homestead.com/Succubi2.jpg

touche...chuckles
    but you did forget that its at war with its own black population in the form of BLM as well.

oh and with the middle east.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beour3rd View Post
    but you did forget that its at war with its own black population in the form of BLM as well.

oh and with the middle east.

And here we go... when they talk about "slavery" and "reparations" and shit-- how come we never hear about anybody trying to get reparations from those BLACK PEOPLE in AFRICA who SOLD THEM into slavery in the first place? Or, for that matter, any hue or cry about all the BLACK-ON-BLACK slavery that occurred between tribes in Africa? Or, for that matter-- all the BLACK people IN THE UNITED STATES who OWNED BLACK SLAVES (or WHITE slaves)? Where is the demand for reparations from THEM? (Hint, there were more than just a few).

And if we're really going to go about "setting things to right"-- why don't we give them some bucks AND THEN put their butts on a boat BACK TO AFRICA... I mean, you know, "right is right", right? Just giving them some money would just be an INSULT after all they've been through-- torn away from their homeland and families like that.

I mean, if we're going to play this stupid game-- let's really play it.

Oh, and how should BLACK people have to pay up for all the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION set asides where Black people have been advanced into various positions over white (or other) more qualified people as some measure of "paying down the debt". They have certainly benefitted from the "racist" system as well. I reckon we should claw back their money and houses and cars and whatever they got through that sort of program and hand it back to the white guy (or whomever) that they displaced. Or else, they wouldn't be eligible for any other sort of "reparations" on the basis that they've already received their reparations, and thus they can proceed directly to the docks for their trip back to wherever it was they came from.

Go ahead-- somebody call ME "racist"-- go ahead, I dare ya.

RACISM is racism regardless of who it's aimed at. There's no such thing as "Reverse Racism". It's just RACISM. It's racism if a white guy does it to a black guy. Or a Black gal does it to an Asian gal. Or an Asian man does it to a Red Man. It's all the same thing. Hate is hate. Racism is Racism-- "-ism" is "-ism" and it's designed to LIFT AND SEPARATE *ME* from *YOU*. It's DIVISIVE. It's HATEFUL.

I have nothing at all against anybody who just wants to exist, cooperate, and get along. If I have a job, I'll hire whoever seems to be the best qualified that I can get along with. The more we recognize and acknowledge that we SHARE a COMMON THEME and CULTURE, the better we will all get along and the easier that will be. The more we try to drive a wedge between us all, the more divided and agitated we will all be.

It's really that simple.

Black people are working to implement the Hateful methods and strategies employed by the Feminists. And it will take them to the same place-- HATRED.

If you want PEACE, if you want a BETTER LIFE, if you want PROSPERITY-- then turn to your nearest HATEFUL FEMINIST or HATEFUL BLM'er and CALL THEM OUT on it. Insofar as the MHRM sows hate, call us out on it too.

The path to GOODNESS does not exist down the road to SORROW or HATE. The path to GOODNESS can only be found down the road to ACCEPTANCE. When we can ACCEPT each other, then we can work it out.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    RACISM is racism regardless of who it's aimed at.
    great post mister eee
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    The path to GOODNESS does not exist down the road to SORROW or HATE. The path to GOODNESS can only be found down the road to ACCEPTANCE. When we can ACCEPT each other, then we can work it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beour3rd View Post
    great post mister eee
    Seconded!!

Go ahead-- somebody call ME "racist"-- go ahead, I dare ya.
    somebody called you a racist prick.

I was very quick to defend you and pointed out that you are not racist at all.

;-)
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

somebody called you a racist prick.

I was very quick to defend you and pointed out that you are not racist at all.

;-)
    ... for a white guy..

no wait. mister eee is middle eastern i think.

Fair enough Maxie...
    I crave the freedom of global travel which was granted to all global citizens by birth. If the country of origin puts up walls in front of you and behind you then immigration becomes the only option for those who seek freedom. Therefore, I love my Dominica Citizenship and the freedom that it bestows on me. Together we will travel the world until we reach the end of the horizon.