Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Europe

can we raise some cash?

I will commit
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Ahahah! No, thank you, my social circle isn't big enough to justify this kind of commitment for a screening: I'm sure there would be better causes to devote that money to. I will buy the DVD and encourage others to do the same, though
    "Our instinctive apparatus consists of two parts — the one tending to further our own life and that of our descendants, the other tending to thwart the lives of supposed rivals. The first includes the joy of life, and love, and art, which is psychologically an offshoot of love. The second includes competition, patriotism, and war. Conventional morality does everything to suppress the first and encourage the second. True morality would do the exact opposite."

-Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick512 View Post
    I am a university student, I barely have the money to make Christmas presents right now and the cost is no less than 400$, which is what I would pay if I managed to convince them that the screening is for Academic purposes, which is not, so I would have to pay no less than 500$. In both cases, right now I really cannot afford it, unfortunately.
    most universities have plans to fund you.

all you need is a men's group, most universities that requires only 15 signatures to form a group.

you start that

then you get all 15 men to fund 10$ each and you're already over the price of the screener.

seriously. it's that easy.

all you have to do then is order the screener and print posters and put them all over your school at 10$ per person..can you find another 14?

i'm 100% serious its all you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I seriously doubt I can find 14 others: as I said, I don't have a big social circle, most of my friends consist in my girlfriend, my d&d group and maybe two other individuals. Half of them aren't even university students. I mostly study on my own, I don't know people around my faculty... maybe I could organise something with my HEMA group, but I don't think I will see them before the new year.
    "Our instinctive apparatus consists of two parts — the one tending to further our own life and that of our descendants, the other tending to thwart the lives of supposed rivals. The first includes the joy of life, and love, and art, which is psychologically an offshoot of love. The second includes competition, patriotism, and war. Conventional morality does everything to suppress the first and encourage the second. True morality would do the exact opposite."

-Bertrand Russell

lol im doing it for random schools i just made a RED PILL TEE SHIRT

and i walk in the univeristy and just walk around with the shirt until people speak to me

seems to work..heh
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beour3rd View Post
    lol im doing it for random schools i just made a RED PILL TEE SHIRT

and i walk in the univeristy and just walk around with the shirt until people speak to me

seems to work..heh
    Nice going.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Nice going.
    all you need are 15 students to form a group. once its formed the school is by law required to let you run your own group. you can easily hold a screening its super easy

I checked the rules for student groups here and the minimum number is actually 40, in order to be registered by the faculty. I doubt I can do that in the foreseeable future, though maybe I could start a group for men's right for the 2017/2018 academic year. The law in Italy is different from the US, so apparently 15 isn't enough

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick512 View Post
    I checked the rules for student groups here and the minimum number is actually 40, in order to be registered by the faculty. I doubt I can do that in the foreseeable future, though maybe I could start a group for men's right for the 2017/2018 academic year. The law in Italy is different from the US, so apparently 15 isn't enough
    its not law's here it's jsut general school policy but ive been calling about 40+ schools and..they all followed the 15 number ...where ever it came from.

man 40 is retarded.

maybe you can get in by just going to the SAC office (study body) and asking if you can show a documentary and get funding for it..most schools have funding for stuff like this.

just tell them the documentary was made by a feminist and thats all you know..lol seems to work

also.. if guys here are willing to commit some cash. (i might be able to in a month or so)... you might get funding taken care of.. i'll talk with the jaye bird people when i get a chance.

you're in italy right? my names italian and from Sicily.