Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Europe

man 40 is retarded.
    Yeah, Italian school is retarded. The main problem is that I wouldn't really know who to show it to right now, outside of my very small social circle... if I became a little bit more involved in my uni's social life maybe, but right now it would be weird for me to come out of nothing and immediately ask for funds for a screening. Or ask permission to host one in the school's premises without even having a way to get people to come and watch. Right now, I don't even know where I would be able to go and do that, since the main premises of my faculty have been closed due to the fact that the rooftops are still made out of fiber cement, which is technically illegal since it's highly cancerous. As already established, Italian school is retarded.

you're in italy right? my names italian and from Sicily.
    Yup, but Sicily is all down to the south and I'm all up to the north.
    "Our instinctive apparatus consists of two parts — the one tending to further our own life and that of our descendants, the other tending to thwart the lives of supposed rivals. The first includes the joy of life, and love, and art, which is psychologically an offshoot of love. The second includes competition, patriotism, and war. Conventional morality does everything to suppress the first and encourage the second. True morality would do the exact opposite."

-Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick512 View Post
    Yeah, Italian school is retarded. The main problem is that I wouldn't really know who to show it to right now, outside of my very small social circle... if I became a little bit more involved in my uni's social life maybe, but right now it would be weird for me to come out of nothing and immediately ask for funds for a screening. Or ask permission to host one in the school's premises without even having a way to get people to come and watch. Right now, I don't even know where I would be able to go and do that, since the main premises of my faculty have been closed due to the fact that the rooftops are still made out of fiber cement, which is technically illegal since it's highly cancerous. As already established, Italian school is retarded.

you can usually sign for a room for an event in post secondary. need to find the student body and ask them how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beour3rd View Post
    you can usually sign for a room for an event in post secondary. need to find the student body and ask them how it works
    In his own time, when he is ready and wants to, is just fine. I think the idea to get hold of the DVD and share it around friends, is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    In his own time, when he is ready and wants to, is just fine. I think the idea to get hold of the DVD and share it around friends, is a good idea.
    i agree, just making sure he knows that the cost of the dvd is only 100$ if he does it through the school. its not expensive and he could easily get his money back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.