Thread: Board software glitch

Board software glitch

Mods,

I've had a couple of times this year where the 'You have One Reputation Comment' flashes up, yet when I click, nothing new appears (or at least I've visited/posted several times since the last rep and would have noticed it).

I just dismissed the first occurrence as rogue but it recurred a few weeks ago - so you may have bug, maybe it's a known issue, no need for a resolution back to me, just letting you know.

I've no more details than that, but any questions let me know.

>>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Thanks. I'll look into it.

TMOTS

One more occurrence yesterday.
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

lol it's me giving him bad rep and he has me banned..

dont tell him though..thats not fair, totally not fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.