Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayonaise shouldn't be a default condiment

cold steak sandwich.
    some kind of sweet/spicy jam like cranberry hot pepper or raspeberry..
    mayo
    spinach
    cracked black pepper.
    on toasted french bread over a cast iron pan..not a toaster.

i'm sorry but mayo rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Hey Mifune....if you're not gonna eat that ...you know...like stop playing with it and just give it me?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    ..like stop playing with it and just give it me?
    meanwhile mifune is playing with his dick.

enjoy matrix.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I would like to try the stuff Alton Brown makes in his show "Good Eats." At least I know what it's made of.

Blog Entries
    meanwhile mifune is playing with his dick.
    Lucky guess.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
    I would like to try the stuff Alton Brown makes in his show "Good Eats." At least I know what it's made of.
    never trust a "chef" or food "expert" who cant pronounce "Béchamel"

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Lucky guess.

damn i already rep'ed you..lol

ahh hellman's has mayonnaise written all over it's jar..youre thinking of miracle whip.........
    This is the label they have here in The Netherlands:
    https://www.hellmanns.nl/wp-content/...anns-large.jpg