Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: memories....family court

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    lol well your ego is stroked.......mission accomplished

I don't think any man hasn't heard what a great lover he is compared to other guys,,,,,,,wheres diedre when ya need her

best to go by how many of your girls squirt.......btw all girls squirt
    lol squirting isnt a good gauge at all. plenty of women dont want to. and dont like to.

im not talking about ego strokes.

i know what most men are worth in bed.(about as much as women) ive listened to women talking among themselves and ive spoken to plenty of older women i know whom im NOT fucking about their sex lives. i am not fooling myself or delusional.

men as a whole are terrible in bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

ah ha lol

all women squirt......narratives bad in bed.......but the girls tell him different

he he hee
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    ah ha lol

all women squirt......narratives bad in bed.......but the girls tell him different

he he hee
    alright im done with this line of posts. we're not gonna compare dicks on here. its a lose-lose.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

It's sad that we're even having this conversation.

So many men out there seem to think they have no value whatsoever, all of their perceived value comes from women, getting attention from or "getting" sex from (a concept which I despise, "getting" sex, like she's the sex employer and you're the sex applicant, with your application filled out in #2 pencil, hoping to get hired for the "may I have sex" job) with no sense of pride or self-esteem.

Maybe this has been beaten out of western men, or maybe it's the other way around, maybe this is the "western condition" that its men spread to foreign shores, undervaluing and ignoring male life while showering praise, money and attention on every female rent-a-clown who gives him the time of day.

It's probably related to all the passive-aggressive sniping these faggots communicate. "What do you think, you're hot?" Why wouldn't I be? Why wouldn't I be awesome and hot and interesting and packed full of value, you stunted Canadian piece of shit. You probably think even worse about yourself than you do about me.

I need to stop doing this, you're wasting my time.

I write what I want.

If you don't like it tough. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to give my time and energy to guys to help them moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post

So many men out there seem to think they have no value whatsoever, all of their perceived value comes from women, getting attention from or "getting" sex from (a concept which I despise, "getting" sex, like she's the sex employer and you're the sex applicant, with your application filled out in #2 pencil, hoping to get hired for the "may I have sex" job) with no sense of pride or self-esteem.

Maybe this has been beaten out of western men, or maybe it's the other way around, maybe this is the "western condition" that its men spread to foreign shores, undervaluing and ignoring male life while showering praise, money and attention on every female rent-a-clown who gives him the time of day.

It's probably related to all the passive-aggressive sniping these faggots communicate. "What do you think, you're hot?" Why wouldn't I be? Why wouldn't I be awesome and hot and interesting and packed full of value, you stunted Canadian piece of shit. You probably think even worse about yourself than you do about me.

I write what I want.

If you don't like it tough. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to give my time and energy to guys to help them moving forward.
    i think inherently it comes from men being competitive within the "seeking women" thing.

we try to be better at it and show our prowess and..i think in the last 50 years women observed it and vilified it in a sense..they appropriated it and they started doing it but in a much more vicious way.

too bad your dicks aren't as long as your speeches
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post

I write what I want.

Much better! I don't know why we read paragraphs better, but we do.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Much better! I don't know why we read paragraphs better, but we do.
    Thanks, Mrs Crabtree!

i was looking for .. women..today..haha
    and.. i found this GEM and it made me think of you menRppl2

Untitled.png