Hey, sorry I missed it, this one managed to scroll off the bottom of the "new posts" section while I was sick with the flu over the weekend ;(

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
This is gonna suck SST, but your best option is to move out of the area.
I am considering that, but I want something at least somewhat stable when I get there.

Even if you found a better gig where you are, you probably have all kinds of "friends" and family in the area that report back to babymama that "Hey I heard SST is making more money" wherein she drops by the court and asks for a raise.
Fortunately, the moral high ground seems to have shifted, there; most of her family is no longer speaking to her

Beyond that, if I can do everything self-employed, I can play with the numbers and keep that from happening.

take yourself out of the "oops we revoked your license" jurisdiction.
It just depends on the state; I have to register in whatever state I move to, or they put a warrant out on me.

If you got a CDL
Problem: Getting a normal driver's license reinstated is no big deal; getting a CDL reinstated is a pain (when, not if, it gets suspended).

May I ask how many kids under 18 now? (in other words, when her foot is coming off your neck?)
The one who matters (daughter) is 12, almost 13. 5 years.

The other two are 17 and 11, but their mother is reasonable