Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: False rape allegations piss me off the most

False rape allegations piss me off the most

I posted a status in Arabic on facebook :
    False rape accusers should have the same punishment depending on the damage.
    Then some cuckold male feminists deny that false accusations happen, and got into huge argument with a feminazi retard, and I presented her evidence about false accusations, she deny it and called me a misogynistic pig, she shared my post to her page, she got many butthurt SJWs and triggered feminists ganging up on me, she unfriended me , I deleted the post because she almost ruined my social life.
    I am starting to improve my social life because of my activism in Lebanese Toli't Rihetkon movement which is demanding basic human rights i.e clean water, unpolluted environment, 24/7 electricity. But some vocal SJW minority have hijacked the movement, same thing happened to Occupy Wall Street. So most of my friends and acquaintances are from this movement
    Although, Lebanon is a patriarchy, a 16 year old girl was caught sleeping with 3 guys, she accused them of rape. They got arrested but released in 3 weeks, one the boys mother committed suicide. The girl was not punished. a small number of the movement had an outcry in response of the jury's decision. The girl should have been punished and held accountable for her connection to one the falsely accused's mother's suicide.

If I were a Chief Police, and woman filed a report of being raped, I would neither believe both the alleged rapist nor the supposedly victim, I would order them to be subjected to a forensic medical examination.
    And if further examination was conducted (after the imprisonment of the man) and the evidence showed that she wasn't raped, I would transition the punishment to her.
    PS: All feminist organizations worldwide have been funded by George Soros to start a gender war in order to push their new world order agenda.
    Last edited by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa; 02-06-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibn.AL.Muqafaa View Post
    Then some cuckold male feminists deny that false accusations happen, and got into huge argument with a feminazi retard, and I presented her evidence about false accusations, she deny it and called me a misogynistic pig, she shared my post to her page, she got many butthurt SJWs and triggered feminists ganging up on me, she unfriended me , I deleted the post because she almost ruined my social life.
    I am starting to improve my social life because of my activism in Lebanese Toli't Rihetkon movement which is demanding basic human rights i.e clean water, unpolluted environment, 24/7 electricity. But some vocal SJW minority have hijacked the movement, same thing happened to Occupy Wall Street. So most of my friends and acquaintances are from this movement
    Although, Lebanon is a patriarchy, a 16 year old girl was caught sleeping with 3 guys, she accused them of rape. They got arrested but released in 3 weeks, one the boys mother committed suicide. The girl was not punished. a small number of the movement had an outcry in response of the jury's decision. The girl should have been punished and held accountable for her connection to one the falsely accused's mother's suicide.

If I were a Chief Police, and woman filed a report of being raped, I would neither believe both the alleged rapist nor the supposedly victim, I would order them to be subjected to a forensic medical examination.
    And if further examination was conducted (after the imprisonment of the man) and the evidence showed that she wasn't raped, I would transition the punishment to her.
    PS: All feminist organizations worldwide have been funded by George Soros to start a gender war in order to push their new world order agenda.

Welcome to the Forums!

I am sorry to hear this happened to you. And you are correct that Feminism is a terrible shameful cancer which has infected many societies around the globe with it's damnable demonization of Men and masculinity and everything related to "males". It sounds as though you have experienced it first hand yourself.

We're glad you're here.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Welcome to the Forums!

I am sorry to hear this happened to you. And you are correct that Feminism is a terrible shameful cancer which has infected many societies around the globe with it's damnable demonization of Men and masculinity and everything related to "males". It sounds as though you have experienced it first hand yourself.

We're glad you're here.
    I was never falsely accused, but I forgot to mention that my best friends dad who was professor at my university in the 90s lost his job, because a girl who has ties with the Syrian Occupation of Lebanon falsely accused him of rape, because the Syrian intelligence tried to bribe him to get an A on their exams, he refused to do so because he values hard work and is fair with his students. The girl tried to seduce him, he still denied it. After that she reported to the administrators that she was raped, although he was never touched her.

Blog Entries
    I was never falsely accused, but I forgot to mention that my best friends dad who was professor at my university in the 90s lost his job, because a girl who has ties with the Syrian Occupation of Lebanon falsely accused him of rape, because the Syrian intelligence tried to bribe him to get an A on their exams, he refused to do so because he values hard work and is fair with his students. The girl tried to seduce him, he still denied it. After that she reported to the administrators that she was raped, although he was never touched her.

That sucks. That girl should be in prison.

I wished she would have been imprisoned, unfortunately the Syrian Armed Forces made a shadow government that full control Lebanon's police force and military.

Tricky issue.
    In order to protect the innocent, you'd have to prove absence of malice ...
    Rape is a crime that is harder to prove than many other types, and so not every case with no conviction means there ws no rape.
    I would not want a woman that has been raped but cannot prove it, to then serve 21 years in jail.

But if one can rule out rape, and prove conspiracy, lying to the court etc., then ...

M

they are a very touchy subject for me as well.

we should make the sentences for false charges WORSE than for the real crime.

because of the power it has on peoples lives.

but good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    they are a very touchy subject for me as well.

we should make the sentences for false charges WORSE than for the real crime.

because of the power it has on peoples lives.

but good luck with that.

I would settle for equal. I think the crime of False Rape Accusation and actual Rape are about equal in the harm they cause to their victim. They are not equivalent in the exact sense, but they are in the same class of offense, IMO, to make them subject to the same rules and for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I would settle for equal. I think the crime of False Rape Accusation and actual Rape are about equal in the harm they cause to their victim. They are not equivalent in the exact sense, but they are in the same class of offense, IMO, to make them subject to the same rules and for the same reason.
    problem is it does not fit the crime.

it will never be equal. she will never be vilified by society.

"equal" isnt good enough. because it isnt equal.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Unwin talks about sexual liberty of women and how it affects the society. You younger guys probably don't fully understand how restricted women were, a few short decades ago.

There weren't many rapes because women weren't wandering around alone all night, half naked. That involved a restriction of their liberty in exchange for their safety.

And, in colleges, women had a curfew and they were NOT allowed to have men in their dorm rooms.

Not many rapes. Not many false rape charges.

Decisions! Decision!

After the collapse, it will be that way again.