Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: False rape allegations piss me off the most

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    Unwin talks about sexual liberty of women and how it affects the society. You younger guys probably don't fully understand how restricted women were, a few short decades ago.

There weren't many rapes because women weren't wandering around alone all night, half naked. That involved a restriction of their liberty in exchange for their safety.

And, in colleges, women had a curfew and they were NOT allowed to have men in their dorm rooms.

Not many rapes. Not many false rape charges.

Decisions! Decision!

After the collapse, it will be that way again.
    actually all statistics show rape rates have declined drastically... in the last 50 years
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    actually all statistics show rape rates have declined drastically... in the last 50 years

I'm 54 years old. I'm trying hard to recollect a time that women were restricted.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I'm 54 years old. I'm trying hard to recollect a time that women were restricted.
    yeah thats my feeling as well. its always anecdotal about the past... we've been told this by feminism and everyone swallows the blue pill as fact.

but.. men were suffering then too and those sufferings were NEVER addressed!
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    "Suffering" is not how I would put it, but if *THEY* are going to call it "Suffering", then we were "Suffering" too. It's just how things were. The society that *WE ALL MADE TOGETHER*. If that's "Suffering" then so be it.

It's fine to say "let's change it" without *BLAMING* anybody.

That's pretty much my number one beef with Feminism.

My number two beef is that it's a HATE GROUP.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

icould not agree more Mister eee