Thread: Happy to be back!

Happy to be back!

Hello everybody,

I am from India and I have been living in the US for a while now.

I was a member of avfm in 2013 but my account got deleted (probably due to inactivity). To maintain anonymity, I was using a separate e-mail id for avfm but I lost the password to that account. I wrote https://www.avoiceformen.com/misandr...ge-from-india/ as medieval.anarchist. Looks like there is no way to salvage that account so here I am with a new id!

A lot has changed since 2013. Avfm is much bigger now. At that time, you could talk to Paul Elam by e-mail. I don't know if that is still the case. He put the article on the website for me so that the source was anonymous. At that time, I was too afraid to be a part of this movement.

It's great to be back!

Hello, and welcome
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.” -Unknown

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality" -Ayn Rand

i think paul elam is doing a movie right now, i did think he was hiding in a bunker somewhere though for a while, but hello
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Warm welcome back Bhai (NRI )
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Welcome back to the forums.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Hello and welcome back!

Blog Entries
    Hello!

+10Hello
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men