Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Techniques For Debating A Feminist?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    If he's dating, married to or sleeping with an outspoken/vocal feminist...good luck. lol You probably won't get through.

    Dismantling feminism usually isn't done with common debates on topics...he will have to get screwed over by feminism to eventually abandon it. There are some decent points about feminism (in theory)...but, it's not about equality, it's about entitlements for women.

    A good piece of advice when debating anyone, about anything...is to know when to walk away, and don't stoop to ad homs and name calling. Stay calm, and argue the points of the topic, don't cut to the character of the person you're debating with, because it will cause your listener to shut down. If someone starts name calling and such during a debate, he/she probably doesn't have a strong debate. So, that's my general advice.
    This is one possibility, and a very valid one.

    There is however another possibility.... A male feminist whom has not won the genetic lottery and internally knows that he cannot compete against a large percentage of other men.

    I.E. He's suffering from r reproductive strategy, much like the diminutive male cuttlefish who makes himself appear female and lurks at the bottom of the reef with the females, while the males are engaged in battle (competition), and while the alpha male cuttlefish are battling it out, he's slipping the females some skin...

    r Reproductive strategy men are probably the absolute worst of the male species, they are often very manipulative, much like a cluster B, and will throw even their best male friends under the bus, if they think they can get ahead... And that includes ANY activity between men, not only in the sexual market place...

    I have a couple of "friends" like that...

    Something I've recently figured out about so called friends, I've figured out about four categories that your friends will fit into, and the most important thing to do is NOT pay any attention to their words, but evaluate their actions only.

    There are friends that are genuinely happy when they hear news of your successes.

    There are friends that are indifferent to your successes.

    There are friends that are jealous of news of your successes.

    Then their are friends (whom are actually enemies in disguise) that actively seek to subvert or sabotage your successes or potential successes. They will use deception, commit calumny, and even actively sabotage you, all the while they are smiling to you to your face, acting 'happy' for you... Which is a genuine expression, but for the wrong reason... They are smiling because they already know that they are in the process of sabotaging you...

    They are engaging in competition with you, but you don't even realize that your in 'the game', so your left unprepared... It feels like the other team just took the field and started playing the game, and your still in the locker room...

    Once you vet out these types of friends, and eliminate them from your life, they don't just go away... They will seek information from your other friends to keep tabs on your life, and continue to sabotage you...

    I've figured out who these people are in my life, yet I've not figured out how to win, by refusing to play their games, because they keep sucking you back in by proxy of other mutual friends sharing your info with them... For you can't keep everything about you a secret from everyone, and there is always mutual friends, who can't see what's happening, so they are always 'in the know' about you.

    I suppose that's why the Catholic Church identifies Calumny as a mortal sin, and one should never share or talk about another, to third party, without them being actually present...

    One more thing, Many times this even happens within immediate family members. It's pretty complex form of dysfunction, and it's difficult to overcome when your sleeping with or related to the 'double agent' enemy...

    I didn't fully get what was happening until I recently identified a so called friend has a habit of doing these things to me, just as my ex was actively sabotaging my ability to provide for our family, and noticed the comparison actions...
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

    For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

    "From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

    "Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

    "In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan


  2. #12
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by theplummer View Post
    This is one possibility, and a very valid one.

    There is however another possibility.... A male feminist whom has not won the genetic lottery and internally knows that he cannot compete against a large percentage of other men.

    I.E. He's suffering from r reproductive strategy, much like the diminutive male cuttlefish who makes himself appear female and lurks at the bottom of the reef with the females, while the males are engaged in battle (competition), and while the alpha male cuttlefish are battling it out, he's slipping the females some skin...

    r Reproductive strategy men are probably the absolute worst of the male species, they are often very manipulative, much like a cluster B, and will throw even their best male friends under the bus, if they think they can get ahead... And that includes ANY activity between men, not only in the sexual market place...

    I have a couple of "friends" like that...

    Something I've recently figured out about so called friends, I've figured out about four categories that your friends will fit into, and the most important thing to do is NOT pay any attention to their words, but evaluate their actions only.

    There are friends that are genuinely happy when they hear news of your successes.

    There are friends that are indifferent to your successes.

    There are friends that are jealous of news of your successes.

    Then their are friends (whom are actually enemies in disguise) that actively seek to subvert or sabotage your successes or potential successes. They will use deception, commit calumny, and even actively sabotage you, all the while they are smiling to you to your face, acting 'happy' for you... Which is a genuine expression, but for the wrong reason... They are smiling because they already know that they are in the process of sabotaging you...

    They are engaging in competition with you, but you don't even realize that your in 'the game', so your left unprepared... It feels like the other team just took the field and started playing the game, and your still in the locker room...

    Once you vet out these types of friends, and eliminate them from your life, they don't just go away... They will seek information from your other friends to keep tabs on your life, and continue to sabotage you...

    I've figured out who these people are in my life, yet I've not figured out how to win, by refusing to play their games, because they keep sucking you back in by proxy of other mutual friends sharing your info with them... For you can't keep everything about you a secret from everyone, and there is always mutual friends, who can't see what's happening, so they are always 'in the know' about you.

    I suppose that's why the Catholic Church identifies Calumny as a mortal sin, and one should never share or talk about another, to third party, without them being actually present...

    One more thing, Many times this even happens within immediate family members. It's pretty complex form of dysfunction, and it's difficult to overcome when your sleeping with or related to the 'double agent' enemy...

    I didn't fully get what was happening until I recently identified a so called friend has a habit of doing these things to me, just as my ex was actively sabotaging my ability to provide for our family, and noticed the comparison actions...

    Feel the same in many ways. I went to a slam poetry event this weekend and the focus was God, I've never heard slam poetry on a spiritual level before. And then some of the poets just spoke for a while and the theme was how we (everyone) are all guilty of doing some of the things we hate to see in others. But, once you self reflect, you learn from your mistakes and change your ways. We all have the capacity to be saints or sinners on any given day, but some people never reflect and just keep hurting others. The best you can do is pray for them...from afar. I've let go of a few "friends" online and offline because they just don't edify my life, and just want to subtract from it. The key is to not hate or hurt in return but just move on and hopefully, they'll learn.

    Feminists are often not deliberately hurtful people, they are more ignorant than anything else. :/

  3. #13
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,374
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by theplummer View Post
    This is one possibility, and a very valid one.

    There is however another possibility.... A male feminist whom has not won the genetic lottery and internally knows that he cannot compete against a large percentage of other men.

    I.E. He's suffering from r reproductive strategy, much like the diminutive male cuttlefish who makes himself appear female and lurks at the bottom of the reef with the females, while the males are engaged in battle (competition), and while the alpha male cuttlefish are battling it out, he's slipping the females some skin...

    r Reproductive strategy men are probably the absolute worst of the male species, they are often very manipulative, much like a cluster B, and will throw even their best male friends under the bus, if they think they can get ahead... And that includes ANY activity between men, not only in the sexual market place...

    I have a couple of "friends" like that...

    Something I've recently figured out about so called friends, I've figured out about four categories that your friends will fit into, and the most important thing to do is NOT pay any attention to their words, but evaluate their actions only.

    There are friends that are genuinely happy when they hear news of your successes.

    There are friends that are indifferent to your successes.

    There are friends that are jealous of news of your successes.

    Then their are friends (whom are actually enemies in disguise) that actively seek to subvert or sabotage your successes or potential successes. They will use deception, commit calumny, and even actively sabotage you, all the while they are smiling to you to your face, acting 'happy' for you... Which is a genuine expression, but for the wrong reason... They are smiling because they already know that they are in the process of sabotaging you...

    They are engaging in competition with you, but you don't even realize that your in 'the game', so your left unprepared... It feels like the other team just took the field and started playing the game, and your still in the locker room...

    Once you vet out these types of friends, and eliminate them from your life, they don't just go away... They will seek information from your other friends to keep tabs on your life, and continue to sabotage you...

    I've figured out who these people are in my life, yet I've not figured out how to win, by refusing to play their games, because they keep sucking you back in by proxy of other mutual friends sharing your info with them... For you can't keep everything about you a secret from everyone, and there is always mutual friends, who can't see what's happening, so they are always 'in the know' about you.

    I suppose that's why the Catholic Church identifies Calumny as a mortal sin, and one should never share or talk about another, to third party, without them being actually present...

    One more thing, Many times this even happens within immediate family members. It's pretty complex form of dysfunction, and it's difficult to overcome when your sleeping with or related to the 'double agent' enemy...

    I didn't fully get what was happening until I recently identified a so called friend has a habit of doing these things to me, just as my ex was actively sabotaging my ability to provide for our family, and noticed the comparison actions...

    Male Feminists are more like Anglerfish... those are the ones where the male latches on to the female and slowly is absorbed by her until all that remains of him is his balls... which she them drops into her purse and skips off, never to be seen again...

    Wikipedia: Anglerfish
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  4. #14
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,374
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  5. #15
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,374
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Basically this.

    Though there is a difference between the card-carry insane liberal arts grad 'feminist' and the person who just thinks feminism means 'equal rights for women' who doesn't have time to watch a few Milo vids or a read a Warren Farrell book.

    Fun Fact: People who debate Feminists are often devoutly religious.

    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  6. #16
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,374
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    If he's dating, married to or sleeping with an outspoken/vocal feminist...good luck. lol You probably won't get through.

    Dismantling feminism usually isn't done with common debates on topics...he will have to get screwed over by feminism to eventually abandon it. There are some decent points about feminism (in theory)...but, it's not about equality, it's about entitlements for women.

    A good piece of advice when debating anyone, about anything...is to know when to walk away, and don't stoop to ad homs and name calling. Stay calm, and argue the points of the topic, don't cut to the character of the person you're debating with, because it will cause your listener to shut down. If someone starts name calling and such during a debate, he/she probably doesn't have a strong debate. So, that's my general advice.

    Name one.

    +++++
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  7. #17
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Name one.

    +++++
    In theory, it's about equality for all but it doesn't play out like that. Which is why I put in parentheses "in theory."

  8. #18
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,374
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    In theory, it's about equality for all but it doesn't play out like that. Which is why I put in parentheses "in theory."
    That's just what the label says on the box.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  9. #19
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,949
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    That's just what the label says on the box.
    I know. -_-

  10. #20
    Senior Member Maxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,623
    Blog Entries
    33
    Rep Power
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Name one.

    +++++
    EVERYTHING about feminism is noble and decent...at face value.

    That's why it's such an effective tool for manipulating and controlling the masses.

    It works by setting up very reasonable prepositions...

    Do you think people should be discriminated against on the basis of their gender?

    Do you think anyone should be treated as inferior because of something they had nothing to do with like their sex?

    Do you think the weak and vulnerable should be protected?

    Anyone who's not a psycho is going to say YES to all of the above.

    And then they attach INSANE left wing policy positions and legal reforms to these prepositions and set about doing everything they can to strengthen the state at the detriment of the individual.

    True oppression is SEDUCTIVE. It's not a boot on the neck.

    Oppressed people are COMPLICIT in their own oppression because it's been dressed as something ELSE in their eyes.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •