Thread: Going through facebook friends like whoa... and I don't even care anymore

Going through facebook friends like whoa... and I don't even care anymore

I commented on a friend's article about the pope being ok with gay right's and I said that I won't believe in any of his BS until he does a big cull of all the pedophile priests in the catholic church.
    I've been very careful and kind and over-the-top polite, but I commented on another article (same friend). The article was about how some guy high up in the Barilla pasta company said that gay people can eat pasta from another company. Somebody commented that because Trump got elected, now bigots think they can say anything.
    issue #1: the barilla pasta thing happened long before the American election even happened.
    issue #2: Trump is PRO gay rights!
    So I couldn't help myself, I commented, very politely corrected her and informed her of the truth.

The friend whose facebook page it was, went back to my original comment about the Pope, and went on a big rant about how I was so hypocritical and how dare I hold the pope and Trump to a different standard.

I avoided and avoided the conversation, because clearly nothing she said was an interest in conversation, it was only to attempt to "shame" me and point out how "wrong" I was. After four people got involved (3 of which I didn't even know) I finally got fed up and started to defend myself.
    I explained that none of Trump's assault accusations have been proven, therefore innocent until proven guilty...

Then the friend whose facebook it was said "I wouldn't be friends with someone who talked like that anyway" and I said, "you are friends with ****" a person who I worked with for a year who says nothing but "grab her by the pussy" like comments ALL DAY LONG.

The friend deleted me because in her words, "you are saying that **** is an abuser and I'm done with you"

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN MAKE THAT CONNECTION?!! UGH!!! I'm not even sad that she's gone. We live in 1984. For real... so fucked up... I don't need people in my life that are going to twist my words like that anyway. It's insanity. Complete and utter lunacy. I should seriously just do a big facebook purge or something. I don't know. I'm just really annoyed...

They went on a big rant about how dare I hold the pope and the president by different standards, THEN told me that I should hold **** to a different standard because he's not the president of the US. How do they not even see their own doublespeak/doublethink?!!
    "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux

The funny thing about the infamous Pussy Grabbing Tape is, Trump didn't say he did that, it was an observation on how a particular class of women put up with any bad behavior by celebrities and rich guys. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was along the lines of, "If you are rich or famous, some women throw themselves at you and you can do whatever you like with them, you can just grab them by the pussy and they don't care." Given that Trump was a tall, handsome, self confident, Billionaire that regularly dated supermodels, I'm assuming he didn't have to resort to such crude measures. Just saying, "Hey, we should ditch this party for some place cooler", (Like my gold plated three story penthouse in Trump Tower), likely sufficed.

The reality of it is, it's true. Some women, AKA groupies and gold diggers, will put up with almost any boorish behavior by high status males. The gossip from Rock and Roll, Hollywood, and sports has confirmed this a thousand times over. Wilt Chamberland's 10,000 different women confirm this, Errol Flynn, Elvis, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and other high status males lived in a world of endless easy sex. Google "Led Zeppelin shark groupie" for an amazing example of this.

Much ado over nothing.
    Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    The funny thing about the infamous Pussy Grabbing Tape is, Trump didn't say he did that, it was an observation on how a particular class of women put up with any bad behavior by celebrities and rich guys. I don't remember the exact quote, but it was along the lines of, "If you are rich or famous, some women throw themselves at you and you can do whatever you like with them, you can just grab them by the pussy and they don't care."
    Exactly what I said in my defense of Trump but people are completely insane. I literally can't say ANYTHING anymore.
    Last edited by Nikki; 02-13-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux

Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch View Post
    Much ado over nothing.
    I understand that they want to huff and puff over this, but it's only partly in order to make Trump look bad.
    The other part is that what he said, actually says something about women, something critical and negative and incompatible with their self-image and worldview.
    So a lot of the hysteria is actually panicky don't-look-there-look-here armwaving.
    For such an abomination cannot stand.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Exactly what I said in my defense of Trump but people are completely insane. I literally can't say ANYTHING anymore.
    Take the rhetorical-moral high ground:
    " I want my criticism to really stick.
    Therefore I only want to criticize X for things he has actually done, not innuendo and unconfirmed rumour and fake news.
    To do such a thing would be sinking to X's level, which I try to avoid, and which totally should be beneath anyone, including you, if you are serious about criticizing X."

M

manylsis, you are a wise man.

Blog Entries
    The friend whose facebook page it was, went back to my original comment about the Pope, and went on a big rant about how I was so hypocritical and how dare I hold the pope and Trump to a different standard.
    The Pope is held to a HIGHER standard if James 3:1 is to be believed.

Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Blog Entries
    I commented on a friend's article about the pope being ok with gay right's and I said that I won't believe in any of his BS until he does a big cull of all the pedophile priests in the catholic church.
    I've been very careful and kind and over-the-top polite, but I commented on another article (same friend). The article was about how some guy high up in the Barilla pasta company said that gay people can eat pasta from another company. Somebody commented that because Trump got elected, now bigots think they can say anything.
    issue #1: the barilla pasta thing happened long before the American election even happened.
    issue #2: Trump is PRO gay rights!
    So I couldn't help myself, I commented, very politely corrected her and informed her of the truth.

I avoided and avoided the conversation, because clearly nothing she said was an interest in conversation, it was only to attempt to "shame" me and point out how "wrong" I was. After four people got involved (3 of which I didn't even know) I finally got fed up and started to defend myself.
    I explained that none of Trump's assault accusations have been proven, therefore innocent until proven guilty...

Then the friend whose facebook it was said "I wouldn't be friends with someone who talked like that anyway" and I said, "you are friends with ****" a person who I worked with for a year who says nothing but "grab her by the pussy" like comments ALL DAY LONG.

The friend deleted me because in her words, "you are saying that **** is an abuser and I'm done with you"

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN MAKE THAT CONNECTION?!! UGH!!! I'm not even sad that she's gone. We live in 1984. For real... so fucked up... I don't need people in my life that are going to twist my words like that anyway. It's insanity. Complete and utter lunacy. I should seriously just do a big facebook purge or something. I don't know. I'm just really annoyed...

They went on a big rant about how dare I hold the pope and the president by different standards, THEN told me that I should hold **** to a different standard because he's not the president of the US. How do they not even see their own doublespeak/doublethink?!!

Nikki,

Don't worry, you're among friends here who don't care if 'they let you grab 'em by the pussy' or not... ;-)

Seriously, one of the more bizarre things to have come out of this election is the seething white-hot mass of hatred emanating from the left. They have thoroughly and completely bankrupted themselves morally, IMO. They simply have no leg to stand on anymore. From the fighting in the streets, to the marching on Washington over stupid amorphous and incoherent issues, to the arson and riots which break out any time someone with a different opinions opens their mouth.

Whoever those people are, they no longer represent me or anything remotely like my views.

We are living in strange times.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    My problem is there are so many of them. If I did a facebook purge, I'd be left with 5 over there. Look at how small these forums are. I keep hearing people say that "people are waking up", but I see no evidence of it.

Hell, maybe Islam is the solution. At least it's a patriarchy.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

manylsis, you are a wise man.
    Thank you for the kind words, but I'm really only a guy who has had some dealings with politics, and who has been married, and who has a daughter; all of which are quite, quite instructive wrt. debate.

M