Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Feminist Rant of the Week!

  1. #1

    Feminist Rant of the Week!

    Found a hidden gem on a forum where feminist wives go to rant about their partners porn use (rather than supporting their partner in overcoming porn addiction as the forum is intended).

    "https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/1100949/labiaplasties-fix-camel-toe-forever/amp?client=safari

    What a disturbing trend. So much of this crap is direct influence of porn on women's lives. So now we have to pretend that we don't have a vagina? These pornographic ideals about women are all about making adult women less adult, and have less visible female characteristics. Other than large breasts, of course, hence the demand for boob jobs (but that's another story).

    I remember reading elsewhere on this forum about a man who started talking about the effect that women in yoga pants have on him, and if I remember correctly, possibly another man joined in with his own "me too" scenario.

    I don't know about any of you here, but these days it feels absolutely horrible being a woman with all this crap permeating the culture and getting everywhere. Is there any part of a woman's body which is no longer subject to scrutiny?

    And what gives men the right, what gives men permission, to scrutinise a woman's body parts, as if it's all laid out on a butcher's slab? I don't buy into this "choice" and "empowerment" crap. How many men are spending thousands of Euro/dollars/GBP on fixing their "bits"? Not many. Yet another reason why I hate porn. It is fucking tyrannical, the lengths that women are expected to go to just to be acceptable. Not beautiful, not healthy, but *acceptable* in an increasingly pornified culture.

    If any men are reading this and they are guilty of doing searches on porn sites by body parts or physical characteristics then SHAME ON YOU. you played your part in creating this tyranny. I hope you are now sufficiently enlightened to call out other men when they do this sort of "body parts" scrutiny on women's bodies."


    Thoughts? Original link: http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...&topic=12531.0
    It's of course all our fault as men for perpetuating this yoga pants culture, can't expect agency from these gals
    I really love the part about needing permission to look at women, how long is it until we'll have to ask our wives/partners if we're allowed to take a dump

    I've never had any luck talking sense into this particular group of women, they just double down and play the victim card about how their husbands hurt them with their porn addiction, no topic they bring up can be touched/questioned. It doesn't help that the forum rules state "Don't be assertive with partners", I think a good dose of assertiveness is exactly what a lot of those women need in their lives
    Last edited by mik1; 02-23-2017 at 03:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Fuck her. She's just another disgruntled aging feminist annoyed that she got her cat neutered.

    Men have every right to look at women any way they want to, with any mindset they want to, for any reason they want to-- just because they are MEN and MEN have different thoughts, attitudes, feelings and opinions than WOMEN do-- and especially HATEFUL FEMINIST women.

    I am a MAN. I think MALE thoughts, have MALE feelings and sensibilities, have MALE desires, and want MALE-oriented things. FUCK ANY WOMEN who tries to SHAME ME for being a MAN.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Fuck her. She's just another disgruntled aging feminist annoyed that she got her cat neutered.

    Men have every right to look at women any way they want to, with any mindset they want to, for any reason they want to-- just because they are MEN and MEN have different thoughts, attitudes, feelings and opinions than WOMEN do-- and especially HATEFUL FEMINIST women.

    I am a MAN. I think MALE thoughts, have MALE feelings and sensibilities, have MALE desires, and want MALE-oriented things. FUCK ANY WOMEN who tries to SHAME ME for being a MAN.
    Yeah, they are quite unbearable, even worse on that type of forum is the male feminists. I was recently told that I'm not providing enough facts/links for them to educate themselves on the state of men's rights, all the while they were saying things like "You're wrong, but I'm not even going to respond to that/provide facts".
    It's like they've failed intelligent discussion 101. Why is it so fucking hard to convince male feminists that male rights are in their best interests

  4. #4
    Just saw a post where one of the entitled twats was saying how hard it is to be dependent on her husband as he is the only one with an income.
    She kept going on about how she had given "everything" up for him but he didn't give "anything" up for her. I guess working his ass off on a daily basis isn't giving anything up as long as he still gets to watch porn...
    This is the same twat who thinks it is okay to exclude him from their daughter's gymnastics class because he might find some of the young women attractive...you really can't make this shit up.

    Direct links to her hypocrisy/entitlement:
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7575#msg127575
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7637#msg127637

    All the evidence I need to take marriage off the table.
    Just because a guy jacks off to other women doesn't mean he doesn't put his wife first and love her more than anyone else in the world, apparently this twat doesn't understand that though and she's out to destroy a marriage over it.
    Last edited by mik1; 02-23-2017 at 07:41 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Manalysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,660
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    Just saw a post where one of the entitled twats was saying how hard it is to be dependent on her husband as he is the only one with an income.
    She kept going on about how she had given "everything" up for him but he didn't give "anything" up for her. I guess working his ass off on a daily basis isn't giving anything up as long as he still gets to watch porn...
    This is the same twat who thinks it is okay to exclude him from their daughter's gymnastics class because he might find some of the young women attractive...you really can't make this shit up.

    Direct links to her hypocrisy/entitlement:
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7575#msg127575
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7637#msg127637

    All the evidence I need to take marriage off the table.
    Just because a guy jacks off to other women doesn't mean he doesn't put his wife first and love her more than anyone else in the world, apparently this twat doesn't understand that though and she's out to destroy a marriage over it.
    Why do you inflict this on yourself ...?

    M

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Why do you inflict this on yourself ...?

    M
    I don't know Is there a support group for this problem? Femaholics anonymous...
    It starts off as innocent entertainment but then I just get pissed off at the ignorance and entitlement of these gold diggers, then I can't stop without trying to debunk the nonsense.

    I know, I know, just walk away...

    It's a blessing in some ways though, I have insight into female nature that young men could only dream of before the age of the internet. A lot easier to avoid the mistakes of men who came before when you are educated.
    Last edited by mik1; 02-23-2017 at 07:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,051
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    69
    Meanwhile, many of these same feminists probably went to see the latest Fifty Shades movie...oh snap.

    Women like to look at hot guys too, there's nothing wrong with men and women admiring the opposite sex. Feminists get mad about anything they can't control. Can't control nature.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    Meanwhile, many of these same feminists probably went to see the latest Fifty Shades movie...oh snap.

    Women like to look at hot guys too, there's nothing wrong with men and women admiring the opposite sex. Feminists get mad about anything they can't control. Can't control nature.
    Exactly, funny thing is a lot of these women are with equally immature men. Men who are okay with their own porn use but don't want their partners watching porn and fantasizing, it's just a jealousy fest. All I can say to that is they deserve each other My girl can watch whatever the hell she wants, as long as she doesn't bring home any nasty bugs between her legs

  9. #9
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    Yeah, they are quite unbearable, even worse on that type of forum is the male feminists. I was recently told that I'm not providing enough facts/links for them to educate themselves on the state of men's rights, all the while they were saying things like "You're wrong, but I'm not even going to respond to that/provide facts".
    It's like they've failed intelligent discussion 101. Why is it so fucking hard to convince male feminists that male rights are in their best interests

    They think that there's some pussy in it for them somehow.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  10. #10
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,514
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    Just saw a post where one of the entitled twats was saying how hard it is to be dependent on her husband as he is the only one with an income.
    She kept going on about how she had given "everything" up for him but he didn't give "anything" up for her. I guess working his ass off on a daily basis isn't giving anything up as long as he still gets to watch porn...
    This is the same twat who thinks it is okay to exclude him from their daughter's gymnastics class because he might find some of the young women attractive...you really can't make this shit up.

    Direct links to her hypocrisy/entitlement:
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7575#msg127575
    http://www.rebootnation.org/forum/in...7637#msg127637

    All the evidence I need to take marriage off the table.
    Just because a guy jacks off to other women doesn't mean he doesn't put his wife first and love her more than anyone else in the world, apparently this twat doesn't understand that though and she's out to destroy a marriage over it.

    Um... well, with HER, it might.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •