Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another knife in the back, and I was even looking for it

when i split first thing i did was jump on a plane and get the hell out of dodge.

i am self employed

prepare to leave everything behind. any attachments you have will be used to manipulate you. as paul says let everything go!

you can rebuild faster and quicker the sooner you do this
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by StrongSilentType View Post
    Warning: This is just a rant that I basically don't have anywhere else to vent, so take everything in that spirit.

FUCKING CUNT!

My daughter's mother, the psycho hosebeast, has been being nice to me lately; I've been half convinced that I was irretrievably paranoid, because my reaction has been to look over my shoulder to see if she had a knife in hand to stab me with. Months, now, and every smile, every cheerful greeting, and every second-hand comment from mutual acquaintances about what nice things she was saying about me, and the tension has just been ratcheting up.

I was convinced that I was crazy.

Until I got served with a summons for a child support review today.

Basically, because I gave custody of my sons to their mother recently, they no longer count against my income for calculating child support on my daughter, unless their mother files, which she doesn't want to do because we have a friendly and flexible arrangement (plus she never paid me a dime in the 10 years I had custody).

Min you, I'm already paying almost 3x as much as state law says that I should; for my income and situation, I should be paying ~$100/month, not $250 (out of $900/month?), but the last time I tried to argue that it should be lower, the judge threatened to throw me in jail for even asking.

I imagine that it's about to double.
    So... how the review go?

he might have quit the site.. he was banned i think for a bit.

would be sorry to see him go even if he was a pain in the ass.

i actually never agree with the bans;[
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

he might have quit the site.. he was banned i think for a bit.

would be sorry to see him go even if he was a pain in the ass.

i actually never agree with the bans;[
    Oh, why they ban him?

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    Oh, why they ban him?
    An episode of unacceptable behavior towards a moderator, I believe. He didn't manage the tightrope walk between unpopular topics, unpopular posting style, and unpopular behaviour.
    His political superthread was moved, first to WoT, then to the Fight Club. One other thread remains in the WoT section.
    Sadly, the whole offending thread was deleted, although there was an interesting discussion going on.
    SST wasn't banned, but 'put in the cooler', i.e. got a 30 (?) day something ... no posting? .... I don't know the detail of the rules on that.
    He may have been sufficiently angry - or disappointed - over that to quit; or he may be back. Time will show.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    He may have been sufficiently angry - or disappointed - over that to quit; or he may be back. Time will show.
    main reason i dont agree with it at all.

its a ban from posting. might as well be a ban.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

An episode of unacceptable behavior towards a moderator, I believe. He didn't manage the tightrope walk between unpopular topics, unpopular posting style, and unpopular behaviour.
    His political superthread was moved, first to WoT, then to the Fight Club. One other thread remains in the WoT section.
    Sadly, the whole offending thread was deleted, although there was an interesting discussion going on.
    SST wasn't banned, but 'put in the cooler', i.e. got a 30 (?) day something ... no posting? .... I don't know the detail of the rules on that.

M
    Wow... now, that is some drama right there...

So I guess we will wait and see if he comes back?

And if he doesn't then we can assume that the new child support bill is so high he can't afford internet anymore?

Unless the system has changed a lot since I got out of Dodge, a summons to appear in most cases does not involve a regular judge, but a CSRU official. Depending upon the state, there may be a legal description of the amount to be paid, and not just up to a stupid judge. if you have such a problem, try to find a local Father's Rights group. Once in a while, there may actually be one and they may be able to quote law at you for your state.

It was common to be ordered to pay maybe 30% of your net income, unless income is very low. Again, varies by state.

Sorry to bring up an old one, but when I posted here there was less on the child support system.

Child support as currentlly practiced is slavery, not child support at all.

i advocate to ANY man who's been enslaved to leave the country..i always tell them that. i tell them "it will get worse. you will get your rights removed one at a time.. leave before they sap you of your will"

and never do they listen.

"thats my kids"
    NO the moment you stop being able to influence them. they are HER kids.
    i hate this but you are right arrrgh!

M
    i was banned from two sites before this one lol. been on pistonheads for years without an issue. last ban was permanent just stated not a good fit lol. it was from a woman from disagreeing with her lol