Thread: Model Feminism XII

Model Feminism XII

Hi,

inspired by the HeForSHe campaign, the Sunde brother and sister team has been invited to the UN to present their own campaign inspired by it:
    "ItsHerTreat" ("HunSpanderer", lit.; "She'sBuying" or "ShePaysForYouToo"):

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/l...fn/a/23945429/

During campaign week, women invite men out for a meal, which is paid by her, and where they can talk about gender inequalities, because, says Fredrik Sunde:
    – It's not only women who suffer under negative gender stereotypes, and it is not only men who maintain them.

Tsk, tsk. Whatever next.

M

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Hi,

inspired by the HeForSHe campaign, the Sunde brother and sister team has been invited to the UN to present their own campaign inspired by it:
    "ItsHerTreat" ("HunSpanderer", lit.; "She'sBuying" or "ShePaysForYouToo"):

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/l...fn/a/23945429/

During campaign week, women invite men out for a meal, which is paid by her, and where they can talk about gender inequalities, because, says Fredrik Sunde:
    – It's not only women who suffer under negative gender stereotypes, and it is not only men who maintain them.

Tsk, tsk. Whatever next.

M

I think that's a fabulous idea, and since she's paying, HE can talk about all the issues that HE has that SHE never bothers to listen to.

(I don't know how to say that in Swedish, or Feminish... or whatever it is they speak over there)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I think that's a fabulous idea, and since she's paying, HE can talk about all the issues that HE has that SHE never bothers to listen to.
    Yup. I especially like that "it is not only men who maintain negative gender stereotypes" is part of the motivation for the campaign.

(I don't know how to say that in Swedish, or Feminish... or whatever it is they speak over there)
    Shocking level of ignorance ... Norwegians speak Norwegian ... and the idea is alsready included. Model Feminists, indeed.

M