Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hello =)

my foot was in my mouth. edited to remove proof of said foot in my mouth
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-31-2017 at 03:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Perspectives on Feminism & MRM

My reply to some of you in here will be soon posted under a new thread in the philosophy section.

Rookies :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    My reply to some of you in here will be soon posted under a new thread in the philosophy section.
    Rookies :-)
    but not me. because i call you out on your bullshit.. so you will avoid it alltogether.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Blog Entries
    but not me. because i call you out on your bullshit.. so you will avoid it alltogether.

Or mine either.

Rookies indeed.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

TheNarrator

- You constantly show up here (and elsewhere) only to express how annoyed you are with me and with what I say. There are a lotta people on here whose writings annoy me, yet you don't see me running after them just to tell them that. I'm not a shrink, so you're the one who has to resolve these issues you have if you want me to keep listening to you.

mr_e

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    He was being nice.

- He was? Pity .. woulda been fun to mess with him :-)

- Anyway, new post's coming up today .. don't be impatient

Blog Entries
    TheNarrator

- You constantly show up here (and elsewhere) only to express how annoyed you are with me and with what I say. There are a lotta people on here whose writings annoy me, yet you don't see me running after them just to tell them that. I'm not a shrink, so you're the one who has to resolve these issues you have if you want me to keep listening to you.

mr_e

- He was? Pity .. woulda been fun to mess with him :-)

- Anyway, new post's coming up today .. don't be impatient

I am sincerely looking forward to it Dee. I have enjoyed our conversation thus far quite a bit. I am looking forward to you helping me see things through your eyes. That's how awareness is formed and shared.

BTW, you can still mess with him. Be my guest ;-)

(He'll probably enjoy it too, knowing Plummer...)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

TheNarrator

you can write that as the truth, however. anyone coming here with logic on their side can read this thread and see that is not at all the truth of the matter.

Welcome (back) Dee Slowly working my way through this thread. A good read so far.
    "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    i recently read that the womb has a layer of tissue covering it because mother and child are in sort of evolutionary arms race where the child wants to extract more resources from the mother (thereby increasing its chance of survival) while mother wants to limit this.
    The reason they recommend having women take prenatal vitamins, is because if your body is not ingesting the nutrients the baby needs, your body will actually start taking the nutrients right from the mother's own tissue. This is what nurses told me when I had my kids.
    I have heard about the thing that you read before, but it was a strange and rare condition.
    "Men are told, 'you are nothing until you sweat yourself into something.' Whereas women are told, 'you are great.You are empowered. You have a voice.' We do not demand of you excellence. We instead, will paralyze you with praise." - Stefan Molyneux