Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How feminism became capitalism's handmaiden

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    What's your evidence that she was 'anti-feminist'? Because she said so?

You do know that 99% of women will SAY they want 'nice guys' too right?

First rule of fight club...Never look at what any woman SAYS. Only ever look at what she DOES.

1,000% agreed.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Admitting that the system was biased might be an indicator. Most feminists think the system is way to little biased in their favour.

Sorry, Maxx, this is the one time you're not radical enough: Women don't have to be feminists to treat men like shit.

M

I think I like this new thread. Not even a day old and already the pretense is being dropped and reality bombs getting tossed around everywhere.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Blog Entries
    Sorry, Maxx, this is the one time you're not radical enough: Women don't have to be feminists to treat men like shit.
    M
    Correct.

But pathological narcissism, extreme solipsism, passive-aggressive tendencies, vindictive revenge-seeking behaviors all the rest of the bag...these are all always evident in small doses long before they manifest in fatal ones.

The trick is learning to spot the signs before it's too late.

And you do that by studying BEHAVIOR not statements. Look at what a woman DOES. Not what she SAYS. Ever.

Men are EXPECTED to do what they say and say what they do. Men place this expectation upon themselves and upon other men automatically.

But they come unstuck when extending this expectation to women. Women aren't expected to say what they do and do what they say. They don't place this expectation upon themselves and nor does society and culture at large.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Correct.
    But pathological narcissism, extreme solipsism, passive-aggressive tendencies, vindictive revenge-seeking behaviors all the rest of the bag...these are all always evident in small doses long before they manifest in fatal ones.
    The trick is learning to spot the signs before it's too late.
    Correct, and correct. But again, this is not limited to feminist women.

And you do that by studying BEHAVIOR not statements. Look at what a woman DOES. Not what she SAYS. Ever.
    Correct. If I'd only known at the time ...

Men are EXPECTED to do what they say and say what they do. Men place this expectation upon themselves and upon other men automatically. But they come unstuck when extending this expectation to women.
    Women aren't expected to say what they do and do what they say. They don't place this expectation upon themselves and nor does society and culture at large.
    It makes perfectly sense to say "You know the thing I said I totally committed to? I didn't really commit to it, totally or otherwise - I won't let you have this leverage over me. Because, freedom, see." - AKA the freedom to go back on your word if and when keeeping your word entails a cost - from a selfish, me-first perspective. Brilliant move to rename this "Women's Lib" in order to justify injustice.

M

Correct, and correct. But again, this is not limited to feminist women.

Correct. If I'd only known at the time ...

It makes perfectly sense to say "You know the thing I said I totally committed to? I didn't really commit to it, totally or otherwise - I won't let you have this leverage over me. Because, freedom, see." - AKA the freedom to go back on your word if and when keeeping your word entails a cost - from a selfish, me-first perspective. Brilliant move to rename this "Women's Lib" in order to justify injustice.

M
    IOW... "It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind"... I wonder what percentage of women out there would agree with that statement. Bet it's pretty high.

Hell, I think I've just hit on another MRM 'talking point'... Hehe
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan