Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Herpes, Any Good Reason To "Disclose"?

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Well, you seem to waste a lot of your time picking arguments with nameless persons on this forum, and this is only one forum out of who-knows-how-many-others you participate in. In my world, arguing for the sake of arguing is a trait of a bitch. I'd almost guess that you're glued to your smart phone because you don't want to miss an alert that somebody replied to your post, and you just have to keep as many bitchfests going as possible, in as many threads as possible, on as many forums as possible.
    Whatever. I'm checking out of this one. You're supremely annoying
    i only post on 2 forums..lol (and i dont argue in the other at all..i just use it to learn what the forum is about)

and i argue? the only one i argue with is jay... others are called discussions..

actually i dont have a phone.... and i was just chopping wood between posting earlier and now..lol

cant say i like you either, i actually find your views on everything almost..pretty much the view of an asshole all around.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    you waste too much of your time online, I refuse to allow you to waste any more of my time. You might want to look into ways of making more productive use of your time, like making money maybe?
    i do. but again. im pretty bored and my life sucks. 2 years ago i never posted on shit.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-23-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

mik1

Ok. Let's assume I didn't read what you posted. Still, why the hostility? :-)

In any case, I did read your entire post, addressed your concerns, and answered your question. And I did that because matters concerning health are a big deal, especially when others are involved. Either way it's your choice.

Grumpy Old Man

They say, "A man with a strong character rarely has sweet character." I can see why you chose that username now :-)

You might have been too harsh though, cuz even I got scared and it had nothing to do with me lol. Anyway, they're just words .. and words are only reflective of the speaker, not anyone else.

May you forever remain "grumpy" .. and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    i actually disagree gom. thought that response was very direct and honest and deserved, she didnt read his post. i even posted about it before him........

as far as the disease and the medical field.

HES RIGHT

there is a huge disconnect with research + science vs stigma as far as sexual diseases.

if you try to find information you start to realize that the people in charge have VERY LITTLE and zero interest in getting some!
    Noted. I'll put my pistols back in my holsters.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    mik1

Ok. Let's assume I didn't read what you posted. Still, why the hostility? :-)

In any case, I did read your entire post, addressed your concerns, and answered your question. And I did that because matters concerning health are a big deal, especially when others are involved. Either way, it's your choice.

Grumpy Old Man

They say, "A man with a strong character rarely has sweet character." I can see why you chose that username now :-)

You might have been too harsh though, cuz even I got scared and it had nothing to do with me lol. Anyway, they're just words .. and words are only reflective of the speaker, not anyone else.

May you forever remain "grumpy" .. and thank you.
    Actually, "grumpy" was given to me by my daughter one day when I went outside my normal disposition. The OP caught my eye because the answer should be a simple one and any justification otherwise reflects badly on character IMO. Even if he feels you did not reflect the nuance of his OP his response to poke you in the eye over it was one I'm getting tired of recently.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

An itch in your crotch can be many things. Most of them not serious.

There is pruritus, latin for itch, caused by perfumes and chemicals in your soaps or laundry chemicals. I have had that since I was a small kid.

it could be something different you use or had contact with. And, except for those very experienced in the elimination process most folks will never know what caused it.

Though it's only a hunch if your only symptom is itch, I'd bet it is not herpes. I have been wrong before and expect to be wrong again, but that is my hunch. I have some sort of crotch itch most of my life and most of it is not a disease. My skin is very sensitive.

I have had so much pruritus that I use no soap of any kind but Johnson's baby shampoo. And, if I try Mennen's baby shampoo, my skin feels like it is on fire.

IF I get sweaty in my crotch that also makes me itch.

Then, there is poison ivy, etc.

I forgot. Before I diagnosed my own pruritus, if I washed my hands with any sort of soap or chemical, and later, perhaps in my sleep, touched my crotch area I would have incredibly horrid itching. As I said, that itch could even be a one-off contact with some chemical that irritates you. Even a food or fruit or soap or car fluids.