Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Herpes, Any Good Reason To "Disclose"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    like he said himself..safe sex is simply not possible. condoms do not stop herpes or hpv's. 50% is actually totally wrong. its far less than that.
    Yeah, I initially pulled my stats out of memory...never a good plan. It's tough to nail down an exact stat for something with so many variables though.
    Kudos for actually taking the time to read the op, you are a stark minority
    Last edited by mik1; 03-19-2017 at 09:11 AM.

LOL by sleeping with people who lie to them and tell them they dont have anything?

what if a person asks you if you have anything what will you answer?
    No, by understanding that you can't test for everything, and some things are impossible to avoid.
    I'm leaning towards being honest. I would simply tell them that I have had multiple partners in the past and explain the reality that the majority of people already have herpes and hpv.
    I'll just have to accept that I'm more likely to attract women who have had several partners themselves.

If you're not even sure that you have herpes, then there's really nothing to tell. What are you going to say to a date, "Look, I've been fucking whores and as a result I may or may not have herpes."? You might as well add, "Oh, and I probably have all strains of HPV, too!" "Also, I ate some of that strange pussy, and since there can be HIV in vaginal fluids, there's a very remote chance I could have HIV."

Everybody has different levels of morality; do what feels right to you and what you can live with. Life's a roll of the dice. Let's roll!
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    If you're not even sure that you have herpes, then there's really nothing to tell. What are you going to say to a date, "Look, I've been fucking whores and as a result I may or may not have herpes."? You might as well add, "Oh, and I probably have all strains of HPV, too!" "Also, I ate some of that strange pussy, and since there can be HIV in vaginal fluids, there's a very remote chance I could have HIV."

Everybody has different levels of morality; do what feels right to you and what you can live with. Life's a roll of the dice. Let's roll!
    There are a few key differences here though. Hiv is easy to test for via a blood test (herpes blood tests are not available in my area), and the entitled twats have a vaccine for Hpv.
    I remember that most of the girls got the special gynocentric snowflake hpv vaccine back in high school, when it wasn't available for men and boys.
    You're right though, not worth worrying about it unless I know there is something wrong.

Hi mik,

1- Get tested, for your own good before anyone else's. There's a greater chance of getting infected with HIV, for example, if a person has genital herpes than someone who doesn't. It is true that only HIV can be diagnosed through blood testing, whereas herpes can only be diagnosed through physical symptoms and confirmed by blood tests ..but you could start watching out for symptoms that may arise.

2- As for HPV, it's much more prevalent than people think because it can spread without sexual interaction. I know it's been labeled as an STD, but one could get it from genital contact with infected surfaces, such as at the gym, saunas, locker rooms, and gyno clinics .. it has been transmitted to young boys and girls, celibate men and women, and even nuns. Kids are now getting vaccinated at 11/12. Plus, HPV cannot be tested in men at all, only women can be tested through Pap smears, which are able to diagnose the strain as well (aka cancerous/genital warts).

3- Everyone should disclose whatever disease they have. It is their responsibility and there's absolutely no excuse for withholding that kind of information.

* You mentioned something about your area not administering herpes blood testing. This might be a good sign because areas that do that normally have a low incidence rate.

Quote Originally Posted by mik1 View Post
    No, by understanding that you can't test for everything, and some things are impossible to avoid.
    I'm leaning towards being honest. I would simply tell them that I have had multiple partners in the past and explain the reality that the majority of people already have herpes and hpv.
    I'll just have to accept that I'm more likely to attract women who have had several partners themselves.
    i get that but you very well know something isnt right "down there" or you would not be this worried or have made this thread..HOW LONG has this been going on?

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post

i knew you'd go this route.... lol

you're such a depraved twat, he clearly has SOMETHING if he's worried and here.

if hes unhappy about it and its uncomfortable..should he just spread it around????
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    Hi mik,

1- Get tested, for your own good before anyone else's. There's a greater chance of getting infected with HIV, for example, if a person has genital herpes than someone who doesn't. It is true that only HIV can be diagnosed through blood testing, whereas herpes can only be diagnosed through physical symptoms and confirmed by blood tests ..but you could start watching out for symptoms that may arise.

2- As for HPV, it's much more prevalent than people think because it can spread without sexual interaction. I know it's been labeled as an STD, but one could get it from genital contact with infected surfaces, such as at the gym, saunas, locker rooms, and gyno clinics .. it has been transmitted to young boys and girls, celibate men and women, and even nuns. Kids are now getting vaccinated at 11/12. Plus, HPV cannot be tested in men at all, only women can be tested through Pap smears, which are able to diagnose the strain as well (aka cancerous/genital warts).
    this is false...there are like 5000 kinds of HPV they cannot test for all of them. when they "DO" test its only for a select few

3- Everyone should disclose whatever disease they have. It is their responsibility and there's absolutely no excuse for withholding that kind of information.
    did you read the thread? he can't get tested. they only test for gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis etc in canada..thats it.

* You mentioned something about your area not administering herpes blood testing. This might be a good sign because areas that do that normally have a low incidence rate.
    if thats true i missed that part..and i dont think that is in canada.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-23-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Welp if anything this thread has re-re-re-re enforced my belief that i will never fuck a prostitute..let alone a whorish girl.

i get that but you very well know something isnt right "down there" or you would not be this worried or have made this thread..HOW LONG has this been going on?
    But then I'd have to acknowledge the problem and do something about it...
    I ignored the itchyness and it went away, where it went isn't really of much concern

Welp if anything this thread has re-re-re-re enforced my belief that i will never fuck a prostitute..let alone a whorish girl.
    I see your partner had no trouble shoving that blue pill up your back entrance today...among other objects