Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The "how about an asshole free section" section for (potential) assholes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    lol you and i have different definitions of "pathetic"
    you believe i am
    i believe you are
    except..the real world definition pretty much agrees with me

keep hiding from my views;]

I don't have any problems with JayBee.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I don't have any problems with JayBee.
    but loads of problems with me?

he blocked me because i was arguing with maxx and he in his head thought maxx would block me too and matrix etc.. and then everyone would ignore me.

little did he know he's the only one seeking an echo chamber.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    but loads of problems with me?

he blocked me because i was arguing with maxx and he in his head thought maxx would block me too and matrix etc.. and then everyone would ignore me.

little did he know he's the only one seeking an echo chamber.

I don't have any problems with you either. I was just responding to your post.

Not only do I have no problem with you either, I thank you for quoting him and reminding me why he must NEVER come off 'Block'....the scale of NarrenHaus' ignorance is TRULY staggering. And ironic. Accusing me of seeking an 'echo chamber' when in fact he was ONLY blocked for post-whoring.

(not to belittle post-whoring as a very, very serious reason to keep someone blocked)

However, it's like an eternal prison sentence. I had enough evidence to NEVER take him off block. Redundantly, he's now added more, and is STAYING blocked for having his ass so far up his head. Like finding out that Tim McVeigh was also stealing Snickers from his local convenience store. If he's that bad a judge of my motivations, assigning desires to me as immature as his own, what else disqualifies him ??

This goes several phases deeper than keeping him on block. The kid needs psychiatric help, I hope he gets it but whether he does, or doesn't, is NEVER going to be my problem.

Did I mention he is NEVER coming off 'Block'???
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
    Not only do I have no problem with you either, I thank you for quoting him and reminding me why he must NEVER come off 'Block'....the scale of NarrenHaus' ignorance is TRULY staggering. And ironic. Accusing me of seeking an 'echo chamber' when in fact he was ONLY blocked for post-whoring.

(not to belittle post-whoring as a very, very serious reason to keep someone blocked)

However, it's like an eternal prison sentence. I had enough evidence to NEVER take him off block. Redundantly, he's now added more, and is STAYING blocked for having his ass so far up his head. Like finding out that Tim McVeigh was also stealing Snickers from his local convenience store. If he's that bad a judge of my motivations, assigning desires to me as immature as his own, what else disqualifies him ??

This goes several phases deeper than keeping him on block. The kid needs psychiatric help, I hope he gets it but whether he does, or doesn't, is NEVER going to be my problem.

Did I mention he is NEVER coming off 'Block'???

if that were true. you would block MISTER EEE because he posts more than me.

you blocked me for the reasons i posted above.

not for any of this drivel you're spewing here..as usual.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-23-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

always been proud ive accomplished more than most with a fully disabling condition.

sometimes tho, I think how nice it would be to be able to afford negativity and argument.

but mostly it just looks like a complete waste of time
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

you rep'ed jay "you did this specifically for your benefit"

lets get one thing straight here.. HE IGNORED ME for absolutely no other reason than to be passive aggressive.... and he continually keeps at it..i wasnt attacking him.but when i came back he KEPT attacking me (while having me on block) passive aggressively...

you're a douche

i sent this in PM but by god. i dont care rather it be in the open.

i love how i was banned and GOM said i was being passive aggressive....except everything i do is in the open. while.... someone else.....
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-23-2017 at 04:39 PM.

Blog Entries

you rep'ed jay "you did this specifically for your benefit"

lets get one thing straight here.. HE IGNORED ME for absolutely no other reason than to be passive aggressive.... and he continually keeps at it..i wasnt attacking him.but when i came back he KEPT attacking me (while having me on block) passive aggressively...

you're a douche

i sent this in PM but by god. i dont care rather it be in the open.

i love how i was banned and GOM said i was being passive aggressive....except everything i do is in the open. while.... someone else.....

Do you want me to respond to you publicly?

Do you want me to respond to you publicly?
    which ever you like bud. i say what i mean and mean what i say.