Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The "how about an asshole free section" section for (potential) assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    I believe he didn't state that in so many words, but the harshness kept coming his way, from what I could tell. But, as I said above in this thread...I think that people were trying to give him tough love, not mock him. Sometimes, tough love can feel bad though.
    the harshness? was that before or after i defended him and he attacked me too?

i think the problem here is menRppl2's emotional state.. not the forums or the others here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Blog Entries
    the harshness? was that before or after i defended him and he attacked me too?

i think the problem here is menRppl2's emotional state.. not the forums or the others here.

Perhaps now would be a good time to just let it drop.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I wasn't fishing for compliments, but thanks all the same. That is very nice of you to say.
    Nothing but the truth. (Here's to us putting tone complainers to shame )

I can't tell you how many times you've made me google... ;-)
    So I have not lived in vain ...

Good to hear. Knowledge is good. We need to stand on truth.

M

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    Im starting to wonder if all threads have a natural tendency to derail...
    O Brother Philosopher ... so many terms to analyse ...
    A thread is something machine-made, no? Posting software that allows one to post a post as a response to another posting, which the software then presents as a chronological series.
    There is nothing in the software that restricts the content of the post to contain an answer, a reply or even anything remotely relecant to the OP or the previous post.
    So, people being people, it is only our - invariably variable - penchant for conversation that makes it or keeps it a conversation.
    A thread that does not derail may be a a low-probability event, if not a true miracle.

In an organic sense, do they end up where they must?
    Are we not in something like "let's get as many ideas on the table as possible" phase of a brainstorming session?
    The weeding-out of the sub-optimal, the separating of wheat and chaff are still out there in the future somewhere.
    And since "defining goals" is part of what is being discussed, there is no common objective to use as a selection criterion for what is apt, either.
    So where must a thread end up?
    We certainly do not do "local investigations", performed with intellectual rigor and guided by the standards of truth, as is the ideal in the sciences.
    IOW, we're not doing the Nürnburg Ring, we're doing bumper cars.

M

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Perhaps now would be a good time to just let it drop.
    could not agree more. but letting it drop isnt really being the bigger person. its got to come from both ends... both people have to be willing to move past.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Blog Entries
    could not agree more. but letting it drop isnt really being the bigger person. its got to come from both ends... both people have to be willing to move past.

As you would have it.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

if someone isn't doing anything wrong, then they shouldn't have a problem

a road side dui check is a good thing, keeps ppl safe......its only bad to someone putting others at risk

I still don't know, wether im supposed to explain apologize or offer you butt crème

whatever...

well im up for a chat, if ya like
    Last edited by menrppl2; 03-21-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    if someone isn't doing anything wrong, then they shouldn't have a problem

a road side dui check is a good thing, keeps ppl safe......its only bad to someone putting others at risk

I still don't know, wether im supposed to explain apologize or offer you butt crème

whatever...

well im up for a chat, if ya like
    you donthave to do any of those things

im not even sure you know what you're pissy about yourself!

im not really pissy at the momemt

are you?
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    im not really pissy at the momemt

are you?
    im never pissy lol

i appear it..but i never am.