Thread: Dana Loesch: What rights do men have that women don't?

Blog Entries

Dana Loesch: What rights do men have that women don't?

Dana Loesch: What rights do men have that women don't?

FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

Well, that didn't go anywhere interesting, did it?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I agree it was a bit weak-- I didn't say it as I didn't want to preload the reactions.

Watch her next one though, it's more firey.

I think the question we should all be asking is what rights do women have that men don't? and the answer to that question is many....

I'm a medical student. By law I am not allowed to pursue certain careers within the medical profession because I am a man. One example being mammography. There are no such restrictions on women. A woman can choose to work in any field in the medical profession without any restrictions including those that involve the scanning of male genitalia.

As a divorced or unmarried father I have no right to my child whilst women are given that right automatically, this thanks to legislation brought into affect by feminist activism.

As a man I have no right to choose to refuse my responsibility to my child. I am obliged by law to provide for my biological children. If a woman on the other hand chooses not to take responsibility for her child the government allows her the choice to abort that child and abandon her responsibility to it. No, the government here subsides and supports her in that choice of hers.

As a unmarried man I have no right of choice over my partner giving up my son for adoption.

Male victims of sexual abuse do not have the right to have their female abuser/s charged with rape in many countries around the world where thanks to sexist definitions for rape brought into affect by feminist activism women cannot be charged with rape.

As a man I have no right to refuse military service in many countries around the globe. I am obliged to die resolving world problems irrespective of my choice in the matter, whilst the women in my life sit at home, carry on with their lives/careers, live on and reap the benefits of having the problems of the world solved for them by that other disposable gender.

We live in a female privileged world where men are disadvantaged in every aspect of life as compared to women.
    Last edited by Equity; 03-20-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    I think the question we should all be asking is what rights do women have that men don't? and the answer to that question is many....

I'm a medical student. By law I am not allowed to pursue certain careers within the medical profession because I am a man. One example being mammography. There are no such restrictions on women. A woman can choose to work in any field in the medical profession without any restrictions including those that involve the scanning of male genitalia.

As a divorced or unmarried father I have no right to my child whilst women are given that right automatically, this thanks to legislation brought into affect by feminist activism.

As a man I have no right to choose to refuse my responsibility to my child. I am obliged by law to provide for my biological children. If a woman on the other hand chooses not to take responsibility for her child the government allows her the choice to abort that child and abandon her responsibility to it. No, the government here subsides and supports her in that choice of hers.

As a unmarried man I have no right of choice over my partner giving up my son for adoption.

Male victims of sexual abuse do not have the right to have their female abuser/s charged with rape in many countries around the world where thanks to sexist definitions for rape brought into affect by feminist activism women cannot be charged with rape.

As a man I have no right to refuse military service in many countries around the globe. I am obliged to die resolving world problems irrespective of my choice in the matter, whilst the women in my life sit at home, carry on with their lives/careers, live on and reap the benefits of having the problems of the world solved for them by that other disposable gender.

We live in a female privileged world where men are disadvantaged in every aspect of life as compared to women.

I totally agree with you. I don't know what to say about it that I haven't said a million times. But it is WE MEN who let them get away with it. When enough of us together have had enough of it to stand up and stop letting them get away with it, it will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    I totally agree with you. I don't know what to say about it that I haven't said a million times. But it is WE MEN who let them get away with it. When enough of us together have had enough of it to stand up and stop letting them get away with it, it will be over.
    Our voice is getting louder. More and more men are waking up to the reality of this female privileged world. I don't necessarily think we need more people to make change. One person can make a difference. One person is enough for a revolution. I mean, feminists make up a non-existent minority of the population. Not only that but the vast majority of people around the globe are anti-feminist, yet feminists wield enormous influence and power. We don't need more people. We need organisation. We need leaders. We need unity. We need serious activism.
    Last edited by Equity; 03-21-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Equity View Post
    Our voice is getting louder. More and more men are waking up to the reality of this female privileged world. I don't necessarily think we need more people to make change. One person can make a difference. One person is enough for a revolution. I mean, feminists make up a non-existent minority of the population. Not only that but the vast majority of people around the globe are anti-feminist, yet feminists wield enormous influence and power. We don't need more people. We need organisation. We need leaders. We need unity. We need serious activism.
    Yes, but they are sailing with the wind to their backs. We are sailing against the wind. It's harder for us to achieve the same thing. It's even harder when we can get a collective of men to even sympathize with "Men's Issues" enough to have any substantial opinion for it-- as opposed to the apparent predisposition against it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_e View Post
    Yes, but they are sailing with the wind to their backs. We are sailing against the wind. It's harder for us to achieve the same thing. It's even harder when we can get a collective of men to even sympathize with "Men's Issues" enough to have any substantial opinion for it-- as opposed to the apparent predisposition against it.
    Yet it has still grown. We are not just starting from a position of ignorance, but from a position of living in a supposedly just, democratic, egalitarian society, but which holds deeply injected fear and mistrust of male collective action with a purpose to help men. There has never been afaics a movement about men's rights. It has always had to be subsumed to role, worker, soldier, prisoner etc. People are not just ignorant they are hostile and fearful. Yet despite that more are responding. People, all types, have to realise you allow violation of justice, you've thrown away the social contract. And what society, women and people in general really fear is men who throw away the social contract. Men's rights as a group and movement is about upholding a fair social contract. The violation is real, the attempt for fairness is real. People in general, women and men, need to observe - those who are not convinced by what they see are persuaded by their prejudice, those who are will have to accept inaction as an act of bad conscience. All progress is evidence of it being doable, but yeah standing at the bottom of a cliff looking up it is daunting. I think many men are looking at the height of the cliff rather than the validity of the issues.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Yet it has still grown. We are not just starting from a position of ignorance, but from a position of living in a supposedly just, democratic, egalitarian society, but which holds deeply injected fear and mistrust of male collective action with a purpose to help men. There has never been afaics a movement about men's rights. It has always had to be subsumed to role, worker, soldier, prisoner etc. People are not just ignorant they are hostile and fearful. Yet despite that more are responding. People, all types, have to realise you allow violation of justice, you've thrown away the social contract. And what society, women and people in general really fear is men who throw away the social contract. Men's rights as a group and movement is about upholding a fair social contract. The violation is real, the attempt for fairness is real. People in general, women and men, need to observe - those who are not convinced by what they see are persuaded by their prejudice, those who are will have to accept inaction as an act of bad conscience. All progress is evidence of it being doable, but yeah standing at the bottom of a cliff looking up it is daunting. I think many men are looking at the height of the cliff rather than the validity of the issues.

I think the closest thing (that I'm aware of) in modern times would have been the issue of male suffrage-- the right to vote / participate in society if he is being called upon to put his life on the line for it. However that movement got all but drowned out by the proto-Feminist movement, and later the female suffrage movement. Nobody wants to remember that MILLIONS of men fought and died horrible deaths, and many more were horrendously wounded on the battlefields of Europe for men to gain their rights. And here in the States, the situation was similar with respect to the Civil War, though not as a direct result of it, as over there in Europe and the UK. There might be some semblances of it here and there with respect to conditions for veterans and treatment by the Veterans Administration. But generally, compared to women, not so much. One can clearly understand the difference when you look at the number of programs for women and girls at the federal, state and local levels compared to practically nothing at all for men and boys.