Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you made your music MGTOW appropriate?

Has the red pill affected your feelings about certain bands or songs?

Have you rid your music of any "oh baby, I'd die for you" drivel that you might have listened to before you took the red pill?

I have a CD collection of mostly 60s-90's rock. There are still songs about relationships in my collection, but they're balanced. They might be about a man's love for a women, but not in a way that disrespects him or puts her on a ridiculous pedestal. I've kicked any CDs with such lyrics to the curb. I have almost no female musicians, because most of their lyrics go straight into codependency.

How about you?
    Last edited by WontStepUp; 03-26-2017 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Clean up the thread title

Blog Entries
    I listen to what I like. I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the words or give them a lot of concern. Maybe I used to. I don't remember. ;-)
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

yeah this seems like feminist bullshit to me. "only listen to feminist music" only eat feminist food..etc

fuck that.

you know what. i tend to like music thats very non-romantic. but i do like some. i like the soundtrack to dirty dancing (call me a fag i know its coming)
    i like mandolin rain......

the music speaks to me. i listen to it. i wont be told what to listen to by anyone.. sheesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    yeah this seems like feminist bullshit to me. "only listen to feminist music" only eat feminist food..etc

fuck that.

you know what. i tend to like music thats very non-romantic. but i do like some. i like the soundtrack to dirty dancing (call me a fag i know its coming)
    i like mandolin rain......

the music speaks to me. i listen to it. i wont be told what to listen to by anyone.. sheesh.

Fag.

+10Fags

LOL!
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

dirty dancing??

I bet you like Footloose too?

+100 fags
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Quote Originally Posted by WontStepUp View Post
    Have you rid your music of any "oh baby, I'd die for you" drivel that you might have listened to before you took the red pill?
    Never. To me, that's how falling on love with someone feels.
    And I think they are singing about that feeling,, not a way to organize society.

That said, culture is awash with feminism like the Gulf of Alaska with oil after 'Exxon Valdez'.
    So you are probably on to something.
    Like replacing the "Voodoo Knife Block"
    http://www.ebay.com.au/bhp/voodoo-knife-block
    with this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/Spartan-Knife...n+knife+holder

Happy weeding

M

One more vote for "listen to whatever you want."

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    dirty dancing??

I bet you like Footloose too?

+100 fags
    i love footloose...

momma says i never never mind her.

im like a lazer.. six string razor, i have a mouth like an aligator! i want it louder! more power! im gonna rock it till it strikes the hour!

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!

awesome soundtrack.
    Last edited by TheNarrator; 03-21-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

another one..talk about an MGTOW song.

she aint settling for a beta cuck.

she's holding out for a hero.

you better be a hero or no pussy for you.

i RARELY like female singers.... but man that song is good..she just gives it

(i like heart, janice and others but.. i care not for witney or britney..or any horse noise sounding women singers.)