Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you made your music MGTOW appropriate?

Blog Entries
    I really don't pay attention to lyrics too much. Most of what I listen to are 60s-90s rock, 80s new wave, and current alternative rap. I might stray away from songs that are cucked to shit, but getting the red pill hasn't really done much to what I listen.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    I have become somewhat allergic to any song by a female sung with whispy breaking voice.
    My local erst-favourite radio station 3RRR was until last year a bastion of independence and diverse musical glory.
    Alas, that flag was captured by new-fem
    I cannot stand to listen anymore

and once I used to enjoy something like Coin Operated Boy

now it gives me the shits
    Regarding the question of who brings what to a relationship, who is Shania Twain to dismiss a rich rocket scientist who looks like Brad Pitt and is as famous as Elvis? All she brings is empty space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

M

I have become somewhat allergic to any song by a female sung with whispy breaking voice.
    My local erst-favourite radio station 3RRR was until last year a bastion of independence and diverse musical glory.

yeah i agree with this.

the few women singers i like give it what they have..none of the "new" music does anything for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Oh well... i have try to keep it on English... because I understand the language barriers...

But now that I see so many people in the forum claiming that they don't care for the lyrics but for the music, so I guess I can just play it in any language now and they should like it the same...

Coin Operated Boy is not the best song out there... I like the Dresden Dolls because it is one of the few bands out there making Dark Cabaret. The Marilyn Manson song I posted on here is Dark Cabaret too.

From Dresden Dolls, my favorite one is Missed Me:

Last edited by simpleman; Yesterday at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
    ... so I guess I can just play it in any language now and they should like it the same...
    Where's a Babel Fish when you need one?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

“Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.” -Unknown

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

The worst thing about censorship is ██████ ███████

Where's a Babel Fish when you need one?
    I'm making my point that lyrics does matter, people here saying it doesn't... I challenge them to list their 10 favorite songs and we can see what is the predominant language on them...

Zambayonny is an argentinian singer, he got a degree in psychology, then find out it was a worthless degree, so he decided to pick up the guitar and sing about how crappy the world is.

As for the translation... I have so much free time, here it goes:

I quit to smoke, I quit to drink
    I quit to joke, I quit to eat too much
    I quit to lie, I quit to beg
    I quit to whore and whore

I quit to fly, I quit to play
    I quit to trust, I quit to scare and cry
    I quit to laugh, I quit to gamble
    I quit to sleep too much.

but I can't quit the wanking
    I can't quit the wanking
    I can't quit the wanking
    I can't quit the wanking

(and you can't neither)

I quit to get out, I quit to travel
    I quit the obsession, I quit to think too much
    I quit taking risks, I quit running away
    I quit to start over and over and over again.

I quit to dream, I quit to toast
    I quit to understand, I quit to try to see
    I quit to fight, I quit to whine
    I quit to fuck for fuck sake.

(Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking
    (Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking
    (Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking

I quit to vote for the crap
    to be late for work
    to cross on the middle.

I quit to mix watermelon with wine
    to fight about poems
    and to forget about my savings.

I quit to prejudge the idiots
    and to check the ass
    of absolutely all the gals.

I quit to bite my nails
    to show them my anger
    and to cut in the lines.

I quit to invite to my house
    any whore passing by
    and to make promises.

I quit to defend the indefensible
    to invest on the impossible
    and to make friends in the train.

I quit to negotiate with the absurd
    to watch 10 hours of football
    and to blame it on the past.

I quit to curse my luck
    to fear the dead
    and to abuse the ice cream.

(Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking
    (Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking
    (Nooooo)
    I can't quit the wanking...
    Last edited by simpleman; Yesterday at 12:58 PM.

i think lyrics matter.

very much.

in fact most of the stuff i listen to has lyrics i enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Most of my music collection is either just instrumental or gender(war) agnostic. I'm not at war with women (or with anyone else), and I intend for that happy state of affairs to persist.

I see a LOT of music videos with women prancing around having fun - that's fine (though it does nothing to encourage girls to WORK for anything).

If I hear anything denigratory to men or encouraging women to toughen their stance towards men or men to bow to women I'll flip the channel/station fast. I'd include:

Beyoncé - "Put a ring on it"
    J-Lo - "I Ain't Your Mama'

To name a couple of the more recent ones.
    >>"and in other news, the Judge in the case of AVFM Vs Feminazism ruled today that the creators of 'Gender Equality' are guilty of Intent to Obtain Social Change by Deception. The Feminazi case collapsed just one day into the trial, after a 1st year medical student demonstrated that men are not, in fact, equal to women".<<

Newbie AVFM Member, 2 days in: "My eyes, why do my eyes hurt?"

Jaybee, cautious tone: "You've never used them before".