Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AVFM Forum Skype Voice Chat

Quote Originally Posted by theplummer View Post
    I have to agree completely, I was skeptical about the technology, until I tried it... Much like I was about text messaging...

And it was a bit frustrating at first, due to some sound card driver issues with my computer, but once I got those ironed out, I've found Discord to be rather addicting... It's nice to be able to speak to multiple people at once, and still have the option to type IM's during the conversations, when others are talking. It's also great about being able to share links to different web sites, in real time...
    I think I've figured out the technical issues I was having... Disk was running at 100%... Skype was the culprit...
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Sadly i don´t own a mic, i know, i know, i live in the dark ages, but the whole skype thing never caught on with me, and when i did try it i had some problems getting it to function properly so i gave up.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Sadly i don´t own a mic, i know, i know, i live in the dark ages, but the whole skype thing never caught on with me, and when i did try it i had some problems getting it to function properly so i gave up.
    you can still log in and listen, if you have speakers, you just have to type your responses in the chat.
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Here's a permanent link to join... https://discord.gg/BzScDWU

yeah discord is definitely where its at for online communication.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    plenty of people dont.

you can type and share links and listen many do that.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

I must miss everyone because of the time difference. There are a lot of messages though.

would be nice to see more AVFM regulars on the discord. join us guys and girls

mister eee become a regular! get discord.

and anyone else.. join join join

bumping......

bumping.....