Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AVFM Forum Skype Voice Chat

I think this is just one of those things that is slow and sparse by its nature. We already spoke once which is 100% more than I initially expected to.

lol thats true

and you didnt miss anything we havnt done so

i was debating setting up a weekly session and see who shows up. not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

anyone who wants to chat on discord.

https://discordapp.com/download = download this & install

once installed

you load it. and it will bring a menu with a bar on the left the bar will contain a circle with a plus sign in it..click it

https://discord.gg/pdfbpEv

copy the above into it after clicking. it invites you to a server to chat on.

very handy program. once you're done that you can also add it as an APP to your phone or even use browsers to load it. but i recommend installing on first use so your settings and everything get set and you then have a source for app etc.

anyone needing help with it ask me

you can chat on it..and you can also get a microphone and talk. i'll try to set up another day for it.. install/add server and write on it and check it and we'll decide a day/time
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

its actually quite busy lately..for anyone wanting to get on check it often.

Good to know. I hadn't checked in for awhile.

on right now

Blog Entries
    on right now
    I like the idea of it, but don't often have time to join in directly. I hope you will continue doing it. I think it's a good thing.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

i think its a thing of its own now... loads of people on everyday. mostly due to plummer

i think its a thing of its own now... loads of people on everyday. mostly due to plummer
    Keep promoting it, it will catch on.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Keep promoting it, it will catch on.
    I have to agree completely, I was skeptical about the technology, until I tried it... Much like I was about text messaging...

And it was a bit frustrating at first, due to some sound card driver issues with my computer, but once I got those ironed out, I've found Discord to be rather addicting... It's nice to be able to speak to multiple people at once, and still have the option to type IM's during the conversations, when others are talking. It's also great about being able to share links to different web sites, in real time...
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan