Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: What is MGTOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    And all this applies ten fold when it comes to sons. Especially when you factor in the male tendency to rebel against male authority anyway that feminist ideology so acutely exploits.

It used to be that a guy at 18 thinks his father is an idiot while that same guy by the time he's 30 realizes his old man was right about more things than he was wrong. But these days it doesn't work that way at all.

Guys NEVER get wise. They NEVER realize that daddy knew best all along. And they keep walking into minefields.

That create cycle after cycle of chaos all while never getting wise.
    yes.

i cant even describe how much i agree with this part.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    myself and others have been tripped up by the registered tenant thing.......the court just calls it a relationship, if she does.
    BINGO! As soon as she says she's fucking her landlord, all bets are off! You just know the gynocentric courts are going to rule in her favor. All she needs is a good lawyer or a sympathetic judge. Too much risk.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 04-22-2017 at 12:00 AM.
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!