Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Spoonful of Sugar

A Spoonful of Sugar

Biochemist Raymond Francis explains the immediate effect of sugar on the immune system and attributes most diseases to sugar consumption. He hasn't been sick in 25 years. Eliminating sugar in all its forms is practiced in Eastern Asia, where traditional and preventative medicine is valued more than Western medicine, which carries high risks and side effects. According to another physician called Dr. Peter Glidden, the third leading cause of death in the United States is MD directed treatment. Sugar-based industries and pharmaceuticals are major contributors to most illnesses and death, and are making huge profits at the expense of a mostly unaware public without the scrutiny of anyone.

The misconception we have about food is really scary.
    Last edited by Dee; 04-07-2017 at 09:12 PM.

oh lord

im just waiting for SST to get in here.

and plummer! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    oh lord

and plummer! haha
    Is SST back yet?
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Is SST back yet?

No. I wish they would reinstate SST soon though. He really does add quite a bit to these sorts of discussions.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

oh lord

and plummer! haha
    Haha... One thing he did not elude to is that ANY 'white' food is tantamount to sugar also. I suppose that's because he wants you to buy the book to find that out.

Avoiding anything white includes anything made with flour, any rice, potato, corn, etc. A diet based entirely on green leafy veggies and animal protein is the absolute most healthy diet a human can consume.

Sugar carbs cause so many ill effects in the body, such as the consumption of sugar carbs causes the body to actually create bad cholesterol, causes insulin spikes and (over time) insulin resistance.

It also causes inflammation in the vast majority of humans through gluten intolerance, which causes swelling of the tissue, and many times this is mistakenly seen as fat. Eliminate gluten from your diet and within a few weeks, the swelling subsides and gives the appearance of fat loss.

It's a tough thing to do (eliminate all sugars from your diet), as sugar is more addictive than say caffeine and tobacco, and has a 4-6 week detox from the craving in men, and a 6-8 week detox from the craving in women... Maybe even longer, depending on the individual.

When adopting a zero sugar carb diet, one need not count calories. In fact, the consumption of large amounts of the right calories will cause your metabolism to kick into high gear and consume the stored energy (fat), as your brain/body detect a time of 'plenty' and won't go into 'starvation mode' (your brain and body detecting that food sources are scarce, so it actually consumes and shrinks the muscle tissue (the 'engine' of the body), making the engine smaller and more efficient.

Efficiency is a natural phenomena as you age anyway, and the only way to combat the efficiency is to starve the body of sugar, and overconsume on protein and animal fat (or nut fat (not peanuts or cashews)).
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

I didn't watch the video, but it's not that complicated.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do not consume sugar in any form. Do not eat carbohydrates.* All carbohydrates are sugar. If you say complex carbohydrates don't count then you are stupid and you shouldn't bother trying it.

I cannot count the number of idiots who have tried this diet and then reported back that it failed... only to admit that they continued eating carbs because "complex carbs" don't count.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Your diet is your choice. But if you ask me how to do something and then don't follow my instructions (i.e. no carbs, no exceptions) then don't bitch to me about how my methods don't work.

*It's that simple and you really don't need to pay for the information, though I don't see anything wrong with buying books. Anyway, here https://www.reddit.com/r/zerocarb/
    Last edited by ComradePrescott; 04-08-2017 at 03:14 PM.

yeah basically cut all carbs and all sugars, eat vegetables and meat.

i choose to also eat fruit and i get natural sugars from that as well as the veggies. if youre really after losing weight..dont eat that either.
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Yes you're right. Complex carbs are a form of sugar. However, sugar can be found in all types of food, including vegetables. The main point of the video, and the bigger meaning behind it, is to realize what sugar does to the body's immune system and thus try avoiding pure sugar as much as you can.

Things don't have to be an extreme, all-or-nothing kinda thing. You don't have to stick to a paleo diet just as long as you try avoiding simple carbs like candy, soda, white foods and the like. I think that consuming complex carbs, like beans and grains, are nutritional. Also, pure sugar is yin in nature and I think it's better for males to avoid it.

I grew up on this form of diet, which is more of a lifestyle really, and I too can't remember the last time I got sick. I liked this video because of the scientific proof through the eyes of a biochemist and hope that more people will realize how important it is to eliminate simple carbs, especially in the case of small children.

Overall, I think our food should be as raw as possible rather than refined, kinda like as if we were still living within hunter/gatherer societies.

Proverb I heard that I really liked, "A quarter of what we eat keeps us alive, and three-quarters of what we eat keeps our doctors alive."

SST will say you not getting sick isnt a point because theres no science to it..lol or some such.

I don't eat vegetables.