Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Spoonful of Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by ComradePrescott View Post
    I don't eat vegetables.

why? they are healthy

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post

Geez, is there anything you don't do? Ha ha! If this is true though, do you raise more that just ducks? I've always wanted to raise some roasters (chickens). I've never had duck, but I've read that it's very, very fatty? How do you render your fat? Do ducks absolutely require water in order to thrive?
    yes its true, we do roosters ducks turkeys..... planed on rabbits sheep goats pigs cows etc.but since we're leaving canada we've put all that on hold.
    never raise ducks unless you have a shitty little water spot you want to ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post

I'm getting into the raised bed veggie garden this spring; raising some meat might be next.

I'm a meat man myself; I love flesh! But I force myself to eat veggies, buckwheat kasha, and the odd fruit. Lots of berries though, in smoothies (I use stevia to sweeten it). Remember, meat and fat and berries equals pemmican!

Fuck! I sound like a pretty healthy guy! Too bad about the bottle of wine and half a dozen smokes to go with it every few days, but hey, a vice or two is what makes life worth living!

since you're out east. invest in a greenhouse.. if you can afford get glass..if not get one of those metal tubular ones..they will increase your yeild and your season duration like MAD.. and you can build one from scratch for pennies.. can check online for all sorts.

im starting to avoid fruits because of the sugar currently.. berries (especially blueberries) are extremely healthy for you though.

i avoid

sugars of all kind (except maple syrup)
    milk products
    grain & flour of all kind
    premade stuff i dont eat at all.
    im cutting back on fruits now.. but will keep eating blueberries i think.. we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasJohnson View Post
    why? they are healthy
    because of _____ ?

i agree they are healthy they move your bowls faster.
    offer lots of vitamins.

but you have to put a case... forward. cant just say nothing.

comrade has already said he feels healthier than he ever has..with his meat only diet. so why should he change? because you tell him the narrative we've been told??

how do you feel about milk products?
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

invest in a greenhouse..
    You read my mind, man, how do you do that, man?
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

- Eliminating milk is good. The enzyme responsible for digesting milk stops being produced after the age of 2, which is right about the time nursing mothers wean their babies off breast milk. It appears that the only milk we're supposed to drink is mom's, according to nature. It's interesting how high the rates are for osteoporosis in the States, where milk is consumed the most, while it has a very low incidence rate in the Far East despite their zero intake of milk.

- Veggies are awesome, especially if they're cooked less than 3 minutes because if they're cooked longer, they start losing their enzymes. Actually, all types of food lose their enzymes after 3 minutes of cooking, which is why nothing should be cooked longer than that cuz we need our enzymes to remain vital & energetic.

- Sugar has the most drastic effect though, and although it lowers the immunity of both genders, its negative effect goes double for men. Sugar is extremely yin and softens males as opposed to having the same effect on women, who are soft by nature. I've read interesting accounts about the ancient Eastern diet and how some wives would secretly add sugar to meals with husbands who were too sexually demanding. Women knew the exact function of food back in ancient times, much more so than now, and the only form of sugar available then was thick, raw, black sugar that was used sparingly for specific medicinal reasons. I would say sugar's the first thing that has to go.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, a book I highly recommend for self-care if you buy nothing else, says to take 1500 mg a day of Calcium with D to eliminate osteoporosis. it worked for a friend of many years, and it worked for my wife. The full 1800 mg of three calcium pills is not too much, so no need to break them in half.

- I too advocate that people do their own research when it comes to health, especially if the alternative is Western medicine, which goes double in capitalist systems where private interests are prioritized, and consumerism is pushed forth and controlled by the media. The interests in this specific case are sugar-manufacturers and pharmaceuticals as their accomplice, both of which are multi-billion dollar industries owned by a very few who heavily control public opinion.

- I'll give you one example out of many. If you look at children and cancer rates, you'll realize what you're dealing with.

- Children shouldn't get cancer, yet many do as a result of consuming a lot of sugar for the most part. What's even more sad is that when they do get sick and undergo cancer treatment, many of them are still given food that is high in sugar, right there at the hospital too. If I'm not mistaken, this is also mentioned in Dufty's book.

- Ever heard of Otto Warburg? He was a German biochemist who received the Nobel prize in physiology in 1931. His research proved that "The prime cause of cancer is the replacement of oxygen in normal body cells by sugar." His theories didn't particularly receive support, which isn't surprising given the rise of sugar industries, but his theory remains true to this day, linking cancer to sugar consumption as a prime cause.

- Ever heard of Gregory Grosbard? He's a scientist from Miami who was given a U.S. patent to strengthen plastic. During his experiments, each time plastic was exposed to heat, it lost its strength because oxygen kept creating holes in the material. Grosbard then added sugar to the plastic, which immediately grabbed the oxygen rather than allow it to do its job. This is exactly what sugar does to our bodies, it deprives the body from oxygen which in turn heavily increases the chances of cells turning cancerous.

- That's what sugar is, and that's why the human heart, for instance, is the only organ that can never get cancer because it's always filled with oxygen.

- This info is pretty much well known and very well hidden from the public eye, especially by government-protected conglomerates whose income heavily depends on both sugar industries and pharmaceuticals. Go ahead and research doctors, scientists, and physicians who have been intimidated, bribed, or ridiculed for trying to point this stuff out to the public as a major health concern. Or those who wanted such important info placed in medical textbook for future doctors to disclose. But the powers that be cannot risk losing private interest to the public, so they control the media, sell you stuff that gets you sick, then charge you some more for treatment.

- If that's not fascism, I don't know what is .. it's only sugar coated to make it sound more .. well .. "freedomy" :-)

- Since you're interested in calcium & vitamin D intake, there's no harm in taking capsules, but contrary to popular belief, the first and most important source of calcium is sun rays, aka suntanning, especially when 60% of the body is exposed to sunlight. Also, in order to avoid calcification, vitamin D must be equally taken so that calcium does its job rather than go elsewhere in the body. Check the chemical elements, not the chart but the diagram that shows the relationship between them, such as the case with calcium & vitamin D, or calcium with phosphorus.

- This is but a very small window into the horrific fake reality in which we live, propelled by consumerism, aided by Western medicine, and falsified by a capitalist system that continually declares "In money we trust."

Quote Originally Posted by polite_disagreement View Post
    TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, a book I highly recommend for self-care if you buy nothing else, says to take 1500 mg a day of Calcium with D to eliminate osteoporosis. it worked for a friend of many years, and it worked for my wife. The full 1800 mg of three calcium pills is not too much, so no need to break them in half.
    Processed tomatoes: lycopene.

Protective effect of total carotenoid and lycopene intake on the risk of hip fracture: a 17-year follow-up from the Framingham Osteoporosis Study.

"Subjects with higher lycopene intake had lower risk of hip fracture (p =0.01) and nonvertebral fracture (p = 0.02)."

Your best source of lycopene is tomato paste....try it right out of the can with a bit of olive oil and shredded parmesan (you need the added fats to help with absorption). Follow it up with a glass of full-fat goat milk, yum!
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 05-05-2017 at 09:44 PM.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

Blog Entries
    This is a bit of a tangent, but one thing I've always found curious about the modern paleo diet is all the shit they eat that is made out of almonds flour. In their effort to rid themselves of grain, they've substituted it with something that takes even more modern technology to produce. I can't tell you scientifically what is wrong with eating almond flour, but I'm sure it is there.
    I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.