Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 88

Thread: Why is everyone incognito around here?

  1. #11
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLion View Post
    Is it better (more free) there?

    What's it like, any good?



    ----
    Thank you all.

    You're feedback is useful... I've actually been in some similar situations myself, to be honest. It's really very tragic all around.
    The climate is shit but the bros are cool.
    I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    D) tack on anything else to the list. (arguements with jaybee, simpleman, oldblueeyes)

    i'm fine incognito
    Man, if I ever fucking track you down...................






















    ............I'm drinking you under the table! :P
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLion View Post
    Nobody fills out their profile, nobody has images of them - what's that all about?

    S'up guys?

    Come out, come out... wherever you are!
    So what's your interest in identifying folks here?
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

  4. #14
    Senior Member CamilleLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NYC & SF, USA
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    5
    I'm not really - I'm just curious about the paranoia surrounding MRA identification, but I also have spent a good deal of time in ultra-liberal places so I know how MRA's can get misaligned as women-haters. I was asking more out of my own concern (If I should stay hidden) - not desiring to unearth another; I'm here for the ideas and chat is all.

    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    So what's your interest in identifying folks here?
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLion View Post
    I'm not really - I'm just curious about the paranoia surrounding MRA identification, but I also have spent a good deal of time in ultra-liberal places so I know how MRA's can get misaligned as women-haters. I was asking more out of my own concern (If I should stay hidden) - not desiring to unearth another; I'm here for the ideas and chat is all.
    Sure..........
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Man, if I ever fucking track you down...................


    ............I'm drinking you under the table! :P

    lol dont worry i only added you to that list to bug you i dont consider you even close to those retards in intellect.

    erm. i mean..

    well you know what i mean right?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    lol dont worry i only added you to that list to bug you i dont consider you even close to those retards in intellect.
    Hey I resemble that remark!
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by CamilleLion View Post
    Nobody fills out their profile, nobody has images of them - what's that all about?

    S'up guys?

    Come out, come out... wherever you are!
    So the next time I get a colonoscopy I'll post a pic of my asshole for you, how's that darling?
    Men stay single and your pockets will jingle!

  9. #19
    Senior Member mr_e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    7,535
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    So the next time I get a colonoscopy I'll post a pic of my asshole for you, how's that darling?
    That's what I like about you, always thinking of others...
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.



    The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men

    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblueeyes View Post
    Hey I resemble that remark!
    you know my first lover used that say..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •