Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Brand Spanking New :)

  1. #1
    Junior Member bigoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Brand Spanking New :)

    Hello all

    I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

    I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible

  2. #2
    Senior Member CamilleLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    NYC & SF, USA
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    5
    Welcome. I'm sort of new too. Hope you enjoy.
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

  3. #3
    Senior Member Deidre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,941
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    65
    Welcome to the forums

  4. #4
    Senior Member Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,420
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoh View Post
    Hello all

    I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

    I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible
    Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
    For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
    or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on


    https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

  6. #6
    Senior Member voidspawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,165
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoh View Post
    Hello all

    I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

    I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible
    This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

    And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

  7. #7
    Moderator Usagi Yojimbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lots of different places.
    Posts
    1,391
    Rep Power
    12
    Hello and welcome!

  8. #8
    Junior Member bigoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on


    https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066

    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

    And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
    Thanks so much for your help, I am certainly going to help in anyway I can! I know this is rather specific but do any of you know of anything similiar that is anti-marxism? any forums or movements

  9. #9
    hi bud welcome
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

    to thine own self be true!

  10. #10
    Administrator Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Posts
    5,011
    Rep Power
    25
    welcome to the forums.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

    It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •