Thread: Brand Spanking New :)

Brand Spanking New :)

Hello all

I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible

Welcome. I'm sort of new too. Hope you enjoy.
    "De-polarize women and re-moralize men." - Me

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoh View Post
    Hello all

I am brand new to the cause although I have known about it for a long time, and want to help in anyway possible. I got introduced to AVFM through the documentary The Red Pill.

I want to help in anyway I possibly can. I'm from the UK and live in the Republic of Ireland at the moment. Any links to Mens Rights activism stuff? I did have a little bit of a thought, maybe a place on the forum where we can post for example, petitions and the like I dunno, that maybe a stupid idea, but I'm eager to help in any way possible
    Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
    For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Welcome, if you want to take more active part i suggest you contact people on the main site.
    or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on

https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigoh View Post
    Hello all

This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    or jsut contact mike from the UK directly. he replies to messages and im sure he'll sign you on

https://www.facebook.com/mike.buchanan.9066

Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    This is being organised for UK Men wanting to discuss issues: http://network4men.org/

And welcome to the forum. Lots of discussion here for you to get involved in and a number of others from the UK.
    Thanks so much for your help, I am certainly going to help in anyway I can! I know this is rather specific but do any of you know of anything similiar that is anti-marxism? any forums or movements

hi bud welcome
    train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose Yoda

to thine own self be true!

welcome to the forums.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement