Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New kid on the block!

Blog Entries

Cool New kid on the block!

Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by J N Morgan View Post
    Hey, how goes it? I can finally properly access and take part in the forum; right on! Been single for several years now, have gone on a few dates since then but never really worked out, the no-strings flings were pretty fun. I guess I properly got red-pilled during all this SJW/3rd wave feminist crap, but it was from Terrence Popp on Youtube that I truly seen how much getting married or having an unexpected child can mess up your life. Always wear protection, don't put a ring on it no matter how much you like it, and just keep going your own way. I've been more-or-less going my own way for over 7 years now, since my late teens pretty much, and there's no signs of stopping thus far. Recently moved into a new city, might look into the dating scene, but no diving; stick my big toe in and see how that goes. Certainly nothing serious.

Anyways, cheers, looking forward to checking this forum out. Been a while since I've frequented one!
    Welcome to the forum. Plenty of discussions going on. Lot's of debate on lots of topics, many strong views, frankly spoken. Hope you enjoy it.
    "...especially when it comes to communication, it can be observed, if it is not a negotiation it's a war."
    Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    Can't live with em, life is great without them.

Blog Entries
    Which one are you?

Welcome to the forum.
    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Hi,

and welcome. There lots of discussion going on about MGTOW issues, like, what it is or isn't, and who qualifies or doesn't.
    So it'll be interesting to hear from someone who didn't turn off because of an ugly divorce or 400 bad disappointments, but someone who has so to speak grown up with and grown directly into a MGTOW life, if you call it that,
    not as a "return" to someting, but by following the beaten path. Hope you make your thoughts known.

M

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspawn View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Plenty of discussions going on. Lot's of debate on lots of topics, many strong views, frankly spoken. Hope you enjoy it.
    Sounds grand, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mifune View Post
    Which one are you?

Welcome to the forum.
    The most handsome one, obviously. Also, Toshiro Mifune was an GODLY actor. The closest thing to come to the Kurosawa/Mifune combo is probably Spielberg/Hanks, I think. Oddly though, I hear Steven Spielberg studied under Akira Kurosawa, or at least studied his work closely. Same with George Lucas. I think Lucas has mentioned that the film 'The Hidden Fortress' heavily inspired Star Wars, but don't hold me to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Manalysis View Post
    Hi,

and welcome. There lots of discussion going on about MGTOW issues, like, what it is or isn't, and who qualifies or doesn't.
    So it'll be interesting to hear from someone who didn't turn off because of an ugly divorce or 400 bad disappointments, but someone who has so to speak grown up with and grown directly into a MGTOW life, if you call it that,
    not as a "return" to someting, but by following the beaten path. Hope you make your thoughts known.

M
    To my knowledge there are many different types of 'MGTOW', or at least varrying degrees of it. Some just swear off of marriage and kids. Others go a step further and swear off dating of any kind even though they have no intent to marry or have children. Then others still go another big step and swear off women in general; no sex. Now that takes guts, more guts than I've got, especially at my age. Though I dare say even when I get up to my 40s/50s I'll still be a horny bugger. As for me, I'm at that first bit; no marriage or kids. Though I do hope to be a father someday, and I don't really want my kids to be bastards like me (if that ends up censored, I said b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s, meaning the definition of the term; born out of wedlock). So if that's the case then I kind of NEED to be married someday. Well, that's a problem for another time; I've got no intentions of either for the time being and that's what counts. We'll see what the state of affairs are for husbands and fathers in another decade or two. Chances are, if I find that special someone, then that special someone will understand that some paperwork and an appointment with a lawyer will be in order to protect myself legally for whatever might happen down the road. If she can't handle that, no worries, get used to rubber or get out. I have no intention of paying 'child support' to a bitch who takes my kids from me. Let's be honest; that money goes largely to her, so that she can swing from cock to cock while my kids would be exposed to whatever men she brings home. Nope, I think I'm better off going without all that BS, thank you very much.

So, think I've got what it takes to join 'a voice for men'? lol I think I know what the delio is.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    Welcome to the forums
    Thanks! The community seems quite friendly thus far!

Blog Entries
    Thanks! The community seems quite friendly thus far!
    It's ALL an illusion jk!
    We are a pretty friendly group. ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deidre View Post
    It's ALL an illusion jk!
    We are a pretty friendly group. ^_^
    I hate how much I love Negan's character... thought I'd mention such since I seen you in that Walking Dead thread. He's got such a DAMN awesome attitude, in spite of his homocidal tendencies. I think he'd be an awesome dude to drink with, provided I never got on his bad side, or had to witness one of his lethal and messy 'lessons' that he has to teach from time to time.

Hi and welcome.

I'm married, 22 years, 2 kids, highly unlikely my wife will ever push the divorce button... and I am as Red Pilled as anyone. Red Pill is not anti-partnership, its not anti-family nor is it anti-marriage per-say... but against the interference the state takes in matters of marriages and children on behalf of women.. who are selectively targeted and incentivized to do so.

If you want to be a father, and have any rights to your kids, you'll need to be married at some point to the mother. There is no way around this. Don't raise a kid out of wedlock... statistically a very bad idea for the kids.

If kids are not part of your future, then consider getting yourself snipped and eliminate yourself from the baby trap scenario.

If you want kids, start looking hard now and shit-test the crap out of the women you meet. It takes sorting through a lot of crap to find a diamond... but they tend to be made near farms (not horse farms)... or any other hard-working parent household who tend to raise actual women worthy of the risk of a state marriage contract.

Popp is a good guy at heart but still damaged... and he already had his kids. Don't take diet advice from a fat man.. don't take parenting advice from someone who has been torn apart in divorce court.

If the women won't discriminate to choose better partners.. then it's up to the men to do it.