Thread: Brilliant Article on False Rape Accusations

Brilliant Article on False Rape Accusations

This article's old but gold. I stumbled on it whilst reading a book. The article is written by Roy Black "one of the most famous civil and criminal defense trial attorneys in the US." He stood as attorney for a lot of famous people. The article's very insightful.

The book that referenced this article deserves a mention. It is called "Female Sex Predators: A Crime Epidemic" By John Davis. Its a very good read.

http://www.salon.com/2011/07/27/dsk_...sange_flatley/
    Last edited by Equity; 04-21-2017 at 04:21 AM.

thanks for the share
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.
    It's always bothered me how much glee people take in the utter destruction of another being.

Blog Entries
    IDK for others but everyone with two cells to rub together knows that the accusation against Assange is a political persecution, that they chose rape accusation is no coincidence, that is the only charge they do not need proof for to put him in jail, and it has a side benefit of ruining his reputation.
    For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    IDK for others but everyone with two cells to rub together knows that the accusation against Assange is a political persecution, that they chose rape accusation is no coincidence, that is the only charge they do not need proof for to put him in jail, and it has a side benefit of ruining his reputation.
    His accusation is so obviously political and so obviously false it isn't even funny yet they carry on pursuing it without a care. This rape accusation of Mr Assange is a perfect example of the state of rape laws and how they are used as weapons against men in the west. Rape accusations in feminised countries are a way to subjugate and control men. Its important to point out that he is being accused by Sweden of having raped two women. Sweden, a country that proudly celebrates having the first feminist government in the world.

http://www.government.se/government-...st-government/

This is a country that is having a supposed rape epidemic at the moment. little do people know that this epidemic is no rape epidemic at all but the result of nothing more than the weaponisation of rape on an epidemic scale by the feminist government in Sweden to abuse and subjugate men in that country in the pursuit of female victimhood and the privileges that come with this coveted status.
    Last edited by Equity; 04-23-2017 at 06:04 AM.

for a guy who joined a month ago you seem very knowledgeable and perceptive equity!

do you mind telling us a bit about yourself
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    for a guy who joined a month ago you seem very knowledgeable and perceptive equity!
    I'm flattered, thank you very much menrppl2.

Quote Originally Posted by menrppl2 View Post
    do you mind telling us a bit about yourself
    hmmm....I don't know what to say....I reside in the UK. I'm a student. I don't have a red-pill story as such. I'm an anti-feminist and I have had a long interest in gender issues and politics this has grown more serious and more passionate recently.
    Last edited by Equity; 04-24-2017 at 01:45 AM.

well good for you, and good for us!

its just interesting to hear how ppl become passionately red pill.
    A man can gain no more respect than by, laying down his life for a woman. And a woman, no more than by, beating down a man. For a man to ask, what is fair and good and true and just, is to offend.